Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
Ekata is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join the larger Ekata marketing team in our Seattle office. This role is responsible for all aspects of product marketing to deliver Ekata’s data solutions via global go-to-market (GTM) strategies to hit aggressive growth revenue goals. This role works to drive product adoption in the market of Ekata’s products and/or services by owning the execution of product line go-to-market strategies. This includes market characterization, development of the go-to-market plans, working in conjunction with Product Management, building messaging and content, influencing pricing and channel distribution, enabling global sales channels, and defining market requirements and business cases for product line investment. You’ll work cross collaboratively with Product, Marketing, Sales and Account Management to provide powerful positioning and effective product marketing programs in North America, EMEA and APAC. This person has the unique skill set to not only strategically understand the big picture, but acumen for learning technical products and ability to put into action and execute their plan. They have a true passion for tech product marketing and driving market adoption of their products.
In the Senior Product Marketing Manager role, you will:
- Lead and own all aspects of the product marketing lifecycle to include messaging, pricing and packaging, competitive intelligence and market research for respective product lines
- Work with product, other product marketing team members, and sales to translate business goals and objectives into a concrete and actionable product go-to-market plans
- Directly influence and drive product marketing programs for sales growth and customer retention working with cross functional teams
- Work closely with demand gen marketing team to plan and execute campaigns, trade shows and other promotional events focused on opportunities to grow adoption of product lines
- Own sales enablement strategy, communication strategy, and overall product marketing strategy with guidance from Product and Marketing leadership
- Work with Product teams to understand and influence product vision, new products and features, and key initiatives. Continuously synthesize, prioritize, and position messages into larger market position
- Lead interactions with product and sales, present marketing plans and programs to them, and serve as the marketing expert for assigned product lines
- Work with sales and services teams to gather voice of the customer, incorporate feedback into product marketing messaging and share recommendations with Product teams for product enhancements.
- Measure product marketing effectiveness through ongoing reporting and communicate progress against goals using Salesforce, Tableau, Google Analytics, HEAP and other data measurement tools to inform decisions.
- Monitor industry-trends and competitive shifts to influence product positioning, marketing messaging and product investments.
- Manage competing and changing priorities, resources, and time demands to produce plans and results that are efficient and goal-oriented for product marketing team.
Our ideal Senior Product Marketing Manager will have:
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communication, or equivalent experience
- 7 to 10 years of product marketing experience in B2B software or technology
- Proven ability to drive cross functional teams with focus on successful market adoption of technical products
- Proven ability to develop and execute effective end-to-end product marketing strategies
- Able to develop product marketing strategies and frameworks, but also to drive the execution of these strategies
- Can influence and advise internal and external audiences on product marketing direction
- Project management skills; multi-tasker able to meet deadlines and build stakeholder relationships despite ambiguous or shifting requirements
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Strong story-teller - adept at telling insightful stories and can produce great marketing materials
- Proficient in analytics and able to present data clearly to inform decisions
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Computer proficiency in a Windows environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Up to 35% travel
Preferred Attributes & Qualifications:
- Experience in global technology and data management industries
- Strong sense of initiative and resourcefulness
- Thinks big, is self-driven and motivated to achieve success
- Passion for designing and developing great content across multiple media (web, presentation, print, etc.)
- Collaborative – thrives working as part of a fast-paced team
- Experience working with marketing automation and sales enablement platforms preferred
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.