Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating industry-specific content, bringing new products to market, and enabling sales. We are looking for a product marketer who is data-driven and has extensive experience supporting sales teams. A great product marketing manager is someone who can pull large data together to tell a compelling, cohesive story for a specific industry audience. They can create a marketing strategy that drives exponential growth and activate cross-functional teams to execute.
- Further the narrative around Stackline’s core value proposition and selling points by leveraging input from product management, sales leadership, field teams, and clients.
- Own the release marketing efforts to launch new products and features.
- Craft compelling customer narratives, case studies, and stories by utilizing Stackline’s robust datasets.
- Partner with product management to translate key product capabilities into differentiated customers benefits.
- Define business metrics, measurement plans, and testing plans for product-relevant campaigns.
- Track, measure and report key metrics and insights to stakeholders.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience.
- Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative technology products.
- Detail-oriented and sets high threshold for quality.
- Experience working with sales teams to compose powerful selling stories.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 8 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.