Senior Product Marketing Specialist
TINYpulse makes truly unique software tools for businesses that treasure their most valued resource — their people. We believe happier employees result in stronger companies! We are seeking employees that are inspired by our goal to transform the manager-employee feedback loop. Together we can make stronger cultures.
Over 1,000 companies from around the globe use TINYpulse to engage and develop high-performing teams, including Stitch Fix, HubSpot, Capital One, and Brooks Shoes & Apparel. We are also committed to giving back by donating 1% of our time to our local community, 1% of our product to non-profits, and 1% of our profits to non-profit organizations.
At TINYpulse, our Senior Product Marketing Specialist is tasked with delivering effective positioning, messaging, content, and marketing plans to drive clarity and success of TINYpulse products to the marketplace. In this role you will have the opportunity to work closely with all teams across the organization to become a TINYpulse product expert. If you have a passion for developing killer campaigns, love analyzing your results, and always strive for learning and innovation, we should talk.
- Create product materials including demos, web copy, presentations, whitepapers, and more to support marketing and sales efforts.
- Work with Engineering to verify that product specifications are accurate, and supporting documentation exists and is up to date
- Define and deliver on goals, objectives, and KPIs, and regularly communicate performance to executive stakeholders
- Coordinate with the greater marketing team to position TINYpulse across multiple audiences, including the enterprise and IT
- In time, you will develop and execute GTM strategies for targeting new markets, new product launches, and new feature releases
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Product Marketing, Content Marketing and/or marketing experience in the technology industry
- Demonstrated ability to write crisp, deliciously persuasive copy
- Strong desire to be measured and to keep track of personal KPIs and results
- Experience with brand marketing and product positioning
- Highly motivated, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to develop and self-assess personal projects
- History of building strong internal relationships and create alignment on teamwide initiatives
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; comfortable leveraging data to drive decisions
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizing time and resources based on business impact
- Experience in a B2B SaaS organization
- Technical expertise with Marketing/SaaS technology, e.g. Hubspot/Marketo/Eloqua, Salesforce, Gainsight, Pendo, and others
To apply, please answer the following questions in your cover letter:
1. Tell us why you want to work for TINYpulse.
2. Our values spell out D-E-L-I-G-H-T:
- Delight customers
- Elect to spread positivity
- Lead with solutions and embrace change
- Increase communication with open transparency
- Go the extra mile with passion
- Hold oneself accountable "Big Freedom = Big Accountability"
- Treasure culture and freedom
Share 2 examples (preferably from your previous employment) where you have exemplified our cultural values above. Please relate these examples to a specific TINYpulse value
3. Let us know when you'd be available to start.
P.S. Check out our new office that was recently featured in GeekWire.
Read Full Job Description