Senior Retention Marketing Manager at 98point6
Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 10 am to 4 pm PT Monday through Friday.
Your role and impact
We are looking for a Senior Retention Marketing Manager with experience engaging and retaining commercial customers. You will develop, manage and execute impactful marketing programs to key contacts at our channel partners (e.g., employers, health plans) in order to support retention goals. Your work will be integral in shaping a retention marketing strategy that scales and is critical to achieving key company objectives.
- Work cross-functionally to establish and manage our channel partner retention marketing strategy, executing a variety of programs to drive engagement, including email campaigns and events
- Create content, such as case studies and ROI analyses, for integration into direct and indirect communication streams to support retention strategy and renewals
- Collaborate with our in-house design and writing resources to deliver high-performing campaigns
- Own end-to-end creation of programs and tests that are optimized by persona and channel
- Maintain timely communications with internal stakeholders and commercial clients, balancing deadlines and requirements with other teams, including Account Management
- Use analytics and campaign insights to inform communication planning and make continuous improvements based on performance and trends
- 8+ years of B2B or B2C marketing experience
- Direct experience designing and managing retention marketing programs; enterprise retention experience preferred
- Experience with enterprise content development and campaign management
- Experience in digital marketing and/or direct marketing
- Experience bringing together internal teams to meet shared goals
- Proven success in building and engaging audiences through various channels
- Exceptional written and verbal communications, including strong presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to collect, analyze and synthesize data
- Experience with health plans or employer benefits is a plus
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or other protected status.