Senior SEO Manager at Blue Nile
Successful candidates will be be highly analytical, customer focused, and collaborative. They will thrive in fast-paced, innovative environments where data and measurement are fundamental tenants of every site change. A proven track record of successfully delivering SEO results for large, global eCommerce sites, is strongly preferred.
In this role you will collaborate closely with Product Management, Technology, Brand, Creative, and Merchandising teams. You must be adept at communicating SEO concepts, strategies, and results to various stakeholders at all levels of the business. You must be willing and able to roll up your sleeves and dive deep while also succinctly summarizing key insights to C-level executives. You will provide critical interface between technical teams and business stakeholders, and advocate across the organization for our mission critical SEO business.
- Development of strategy, and prioritization of SEO recommendations & projects for US and International sites to deliver maximum business impacts
- Collaborate with Product & Technology teams in support of SEO initiatives; drive early integration of SEO requirements into web development process
- Auditing of US & International site content and/or user experience to find opportunities for growth in the organic search channel
- Developing content marketing campaigns in collaboration with Brand & PR teams to improve website traffic and backlinks
- Monitor Crawl and Site SEO health to spot out any web crawl errors or any other areas that may have a negative impact on SEO and crawlability of site
- Evangelizing SEO best practices across the organization
- Analyzing, tracking and reporting on organic search performance, using data to report performance, trends, & progress on key initiatives
- Ongoing research & reporting of SEO innovations and trends, and adjustment of investment priorities as new trends dictate
- Bachelor’s degree in technical, engineering, or analytical field
- A minimum of 7 years of SEO experience for a large eCommerce site or SEO marketing agency
- Deep foundation of leveraging core SEO concepts (keyword research, user intent, crawlability, mobile-friendly, page speed, etc.) to improve SEO channel performance
- Experience using enterprise SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, BrightEdge, ScreamingFrog, Botify, Etc.
- Experience working on a large, global site (100,000+ monthly visits from natural search traffic)
- Proficiency with SQL query languages to do data extraction, transformation, and analysis
- Ability to interpret data and make clear, concise recommendations, across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess needs, implement solutions, and provide communications to both technical and non-technical audiences.
About Blue Nile
Blue Nile is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry. Our standards are amongst the highest of all jewelers. We obsess about our customers and are passionate about providing each customer with an amazing experience. We are a Pioneer Square based team that embraces a culture of collaboration, curiosity, and the Scientific Method.