Our success is dependent on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other’s assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups — women, people with disabilities, people of color, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans, and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds.
Outreach is seeking a Sr. Solutions Marketer to evangelize Outreach’s platform story with compelling messaging and content.
This role will report to the Senior Director of Solutions & Industry Marketing and is responsible for partnering with leadership to develop crisp positioning & messaging for the entire Outreach platform. They will work cross-functionally with Marketing to tell the story to the market and with Enablement to build the content & enablement.
The right candidate will have deep knowledge of sales organization - either firsthand or through marketing GTM technology - and a proven ability to position products, tell compelling stories, and develop sales enablement content & programs.
Location: Remote in the United States with ability to travel when needed.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Positioning & Messaging - you’ll partner with leadership to define Outreach’s platform positioning & messaging, including engaging with customers, prospects, analysts and Outreach's GTM teams to continually refine and improve. You’ll own ensuring our messaging framework is maintained and the supporting internal and external assets to communicate that messaging.
- Marketing Programs & Content - you’ll partner across Marketing, including Demand Generation, Campaign Ops, Customer Marketing, Web & Content, tight messaging alignment across all marketing programs. This includes ensuring our website effectively communicates our platform messaging as well as through other key marketing programs, including events. You’ll also develop content to support campaigns, including blog posts, web pages, keynote presentations, customer stories, & white pagers.
- Campaign Narratives - you’ll craft narratives that resonate with buyers to support our marketing campaigns. You’ll partner with other marketing teams, including Demand Generations, to ensure tight messaging alignment and coordinate marketing campaigns with sales plays.
- Enablement - you’ll partner closely with GTM leadership and Enablement to drive a strong field enablement strategy for platform messaging. This includes maintaining key assets that support Enablement to drive programs and assets that support deal cycles. You’ll support ongoing platform messaging training, certification & coaching for the GTM team.
- Market Research - you’ll become an expert in our market, buyers & product. You’ll conduct research on our buyers, keep updates on the market & product landscapes and key competitors.
- 7+ years of experience working as a industry marketing or product marketer or solutions marketing in the technology industry
- Proficient understanding of SaaS technology, vernacular and landscape
- Strong exec-level presence and communication
- Demonstrated track record in crafting positioning and marketing content
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-company and multi-discipline teams with influence to drive business and product results that measurably deliver company impact
- Exceptional ability to drive key business objectives with data-driven, fact-based insights that lead to well-informed strategic plans, quick decision making and impactful outcomes
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and a track record for delivering clear and compelling customer-facing materials in a technology sector
- Experience in sales is a plus
- Experience with Force Management’s “Command of the Message” methodology a plus
About The Team
Join the growing Product & Solutions Marketing team as we expand the Outreach product portfolio to multi-product, multi-geo, multi-language and multi-currency, spanning customers ranging in size from scrappy startups to some of the largest global enterprise companies in the world. We are a team who sits at the intersection of engineering and the sales and marketing teams, translating innovation into marketable, sellable products that deliver unmatched customer experiences at scale across the globe. We are obsessed about collaborating effectively across internal teams and stakeholders, as well as our partner ecosystem to deliver Outreach experiences that attract and delight customers. We wake up each day inspired to do our best work and remain ever-curious about how to improve, evolve and grow. Above all, we have each others’ backs.
Visit https://www.outreach.io/company/working-at-outreach to learn more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status