Senior Technical Marketing at ExtraHop
We’re looking for a Sr. Technical Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing organization. This person will be responsible for leading the Company’s technical and solutions marketing efforts for hybrid cloud Network Detection Response (NDR) product lines. The candidate must bring a strong history of technical marketing and evangelism in enterprise B2B software, particularly in the areas of cybersecurity and/or cloud.
- Technical Competitive Analysis and Positioning - lead ExtraHop competitive analysis efforts, including assessing competitive offerings and producing technical responses (as well as proactive/competitive differentiation) to enable SEs and Sales.
- Technical Content Development - develop white papers, ecosystem solution briefs, and videos to demonstrate the power of ExtraHop technology and the value it delivers to Security and IT operations teams.
- Technical Evangelism - present and articulate ExtraHop solutions and key topics in, cybersecurity and cloud at industry events, webinars, partner events, etc.
- SE Enablement - provide technical tools and presentations that improve productivity of SEs in the field and drive consistency from our top-level messaging through to our demonstration of technology value and differentiation (SE presentations, demos, reference architectures, etc.)
- Technical Subject Matter Expertise for product launches - develop presales tools in support of a new product or solution launches, including working with field enablement on the transfer of knowledge to our SEs in the Field.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent. MBA is desired but not required.
- 7+ years experience in technical marketing, technical product management, or systems engineering in enterprise B2B, particularly security and cloud industry.
- 12+ years of product and marketing experience with B2B technology companies (Cybersecurity, Cloud, and Enterprise Networking market segments strongly preferred)
- Entrepreneurial thinker with an undeniable drive to win in security and the cloud.
- Strong communication skills - must be able to articulate complex technical concepts while also focusing on the customer outcomes behind it all. Technology storytellers are welcome here.
- Straightforward, no-nonsense style with the ability to make decisions in a high-paced environment.
- Analytical, as well as Strategic – must be able to think through problems analytically and creatively, while considering the broader business implications
- Experience with hybrid cloud and public cloud workloads (AWS, Azure) is highly desired.
- Established track record and experience in high growth company(s).
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from the core to edge to the cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law #LI-DS1