Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager, IT Asset Management at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We are seeking a Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager to drive a technical marketing content strategy that will help our prospects and customers understand what is possible with ServiceNow’s IT Asset Management (ITAM) solution. We need someone that is an action-oriented leader who can build unique and compelling technical content to help us grow our presence in the ITAM, Software Asset Management (SAM), and Hardware Asset Management (HAM) markets.
You must be able to thrive as an individual contributor as well as lead other marketing and technical professionals to promote and integrate the value of IT Asset Management (ITAM) across the entire ServiceNow solution portfolio.
What you get to do in this role
- Help build a world-class technical product marketing function by delivering technical marketing content for ServiceNow ITAM
- Define and execute technical product marketing deliverables including but not limited to technical marketing collateral, videos, demos, sales enablement trainings, presentations, sales tools, marketing events and campaigns
- Develop cool and compelling killer content, including short videos, blogs, webinars and field enablement programs, all aligned to the core value proposition and messaging for ITAM offerings
- Lead technical product marketing programs and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan such that sales teams, field marketing and partner organizations are properly informed about all technical and thought leadership content
- Partner with product management, product line sales, solution consulting, and product marketing to achieve a shared understanding of the ITAM markets and desired product direction for ServiceNow
- Present technical marketing content to internal and external audiences, including ServiceNow’s Knowledge Conference and industry tradeshows
- Engage customers, partners and analysts in online communities and social media, leveraging your technical marketing and thought leadership content
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10+ years of experience in technical product marketing, sales engineering, product management or solution consulting in one or more of these market areas: IT Asset Management, Hardware Asset Management, Software Asset Management, Software Licensing, Optimization & Compliance
- Hands-on Experience with the ServiceNow Platform
- Strong understanding with leading IT and related systems and tools such as Flexera, SNOW Software, BMC, Microsoft, SCCM along with experience with Oracle, IBM, Adobe and Microsoft licensing models.
- Understanding of end-to-end procurement, request, allocation & reclamation process flows
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies such as Camtasia, ScreenFlow or DemoEasel
- Very strong written and oral communication skills, excellent storyteller
- Exceptional people skills to interact with executives, colleagues, cross-functional teams, partners, and customers
- Bachelor’s degree
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.