Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 2,200 employees across 8 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As the SEO strategist on the owned channels marketing team, you will grow our North America web and app organic channels (SEO and ASO). You'll be supported by a marketing coordinator, product manager, designer, copywriter, and analyst. You'll partner with our International SEO, marketing platform, blog team, product marketing, and PR.
You will report to the director of owned channels. This role can be located in our Seattle, WA office or remote from anywhere in the USA.
- Measure, monitor, and deeply understand our SEO performance
- Improve our on site performance with content improvement strategies, in partnership with our SEO copywriter
- Partner with the marketing platform team to find and prioritize technical SEO opportunities
- Manage our link building agency and look for opportunities to lead big, cross-team campaigns
- 8+ years of experience in SEO, including SEO content strategy, link building strategy, and a strong understanding of technical SEO
- Experience driving cross team projects, especially working with creative and product teams
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer