Social Community Manager (Mobile Games) at DoubleDown Interactive LLC
We’re all in at DoubleDown. Are you?
As the Social Community Manager, you will be responsible for bringing our suite of apps to life on social, increasing brand loyalty and driving differentiation along the way. You should have experience—and great instincts—across planning, development and implementation of social media strategies, editorial calendars, copywriting and tactical plans. You will be ensuring that all social media messages, measurement and content are relevant to both the target audience and the departmental objectives. In short, you will be the catalyst that drives our social efforts to become famous for being innovative, creative, and wickedly effective against business goals. Think you have what it takes?
Be a high roller at DoubleDown
We're DoubleDown Interactive, a talented team of approximately 150 Software Engineers, Game Designers, Artists, Producers, Marketers, Analytical Experts, and more. Located in Seattle’s International District, we create fun, authentic casino-style entertainment via free-to-play social and mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. As a leader in the social casino space, we continue to revolutionize through constant innovation. Known for our fun and collaborative culture, we move quickly to deliver exciting online game experiences to casino enthusiasts and social gamers alike!
What you should bring to the table
- 1+ years’ experience with digital communications or 1+ years’ experience with social media/social media marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Relationship management skills, including with agencies/vendors and a range of internal stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of free to play communities a plus!
- Familiarity with social monitoring tools such as Sprout Social is preferred
Placing your best bet - the responsibilities
- Concept, develop and publish daily content that is on-strategy, on-brand, and on-customer
- Leverage social media listening and analytics tools to monitor brand-relevant conversations, understand brand sentiment, manage and schedule content, and analyze and optimize campaign performance
- Develop benchmarks, surface metrics, and deliver reports that present community and moderation performance, insights, trends and optimization recommendations (in conjunction with manager and greater team)
- Monitor the activities of the competition and of top social brands to ensure differentiation and a best-in-class experience
- Make recommendations regarding other social communities, trends and technologies in the marketplace that are relevant to the brand's social presence
Hitting the jackpot
Throughout your first year, you will develop and execute social media programs that contribute to brand and in game metrics (sessions and revenue). Creating efficiencies by maintain healthy engagement patterns with our existing communities and helping to improve tracking, measurement and insights gleaned from social content and campaigns will become second nature to you!
Cashing in on the comps
- Getting to the office is a breeze with one of our two company-sponsored transportation options:
- ORCA pass, renewed annually
- $100 monthly transportation credit
- Stow your ride safely in the secured parking garage or bike locker available onsite.
- It’s a gaming company, so take a gaming break and get to know your coworkers with a little competitive fun! Square off over ping pong, foosball, or pinball in our arcade. You’ll find plenty of takers for a tabletop gaming session, too!
- Stay in tip-top shape by taking advantage of our onsite fitness center. Just head down to the first floor of our building, and you’ll have access to state of the art equipment, lockers, and showers.
- Need to relax? Get a massage or enjoy a yoga session right here in the studio! After all, who wants to work without a massage?
- Enjoy occasional afternoons off for private viewings of first-run movies and team outings to see the Mariners play.
- Hungry? Head to one of our two kitchens fully stocked with snacks and beverages.
- You’ll never want to take the day off on Wednesdays, when we even provide a gourmet breakfast.
- Want to go out to lunch sometimes, too? Our International District location is perfectly situated near a variety of excellent restaurants.
- As if all of this isn't cool enough, you'll love our benefit package.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, maternity/paternity leave, and disability protection (short- and long-term).
- Every team member receives 15 days of vacation, 56 hours of sick time, 2 personal floating holidays, and 11 paid calendar holidays per year.
- Combine all of this with our amazing work/life balance and company-matched retirement options, and you have the dream job!
Looking for another reason we're the best place in Seattle to work? We're committed to our role as an Equal Opportunity Employer – we embrace a diverse mix of voices and create a positive environment where everyone belongs. We don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. DoubleDown is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need help completing your application, let us know! Email us at [email protected] and one of our awesome HR team members will get you everything you need. We look forward to meeting you soon!
To be considered, you must be at least 18 years of age with the ability to successfully pass a security criminal background investigation.
DoubleDown partners with E-Verify, an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.