Specialist, Demand Marketing
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
The Demand Marketing Specialist is responsible for partnering with Demand Marketing, Marketing Operations, Field Marketing, Market Development, Member Engagement, and Corporate Marketing Teams to support Accolade’s mission of reinventing the healthcare experience and delighting members. This individual will work across the Demand Generation and Engagement Marketing team to support the development of marketing programs, member programs, campaign execution, and reporting.
A day in the life…
· Lead marketing program management, execution, and optimization:
o Creating landing pages; managing direct mail, webinars, vendor programs, email, and content syndication
· Execute integrated Salesforce campaigns by managing data (e.g. generation of lists, importing of new data, etc.) and creating and/or cloning campaigns.
· Create marketing and sales email templates to support campaigns and events.
· Maintain social media accounts content promotions and monitor paid social program execution; develop recommendations on how to optimize promotions based on results.
· Manage marketing store inventory for sales and customer partnership teams.
· Support the creation and proofing of collateral pieces, direct mail and advertisements to ensure materials are accurate and engaging for targeted audience.
· Execute manual print member programs with our fulfillment house.
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business/Marketing/Advertising or Communications
· 2-4 years of experience working in a modern marketing B2B or B2C marketing environment
· A growth mindset – Always making improvements, trying new things, rolling with changes, failing fast, and a can-do attitude.
· Experience with marketing automation or email marketing tools: Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot
· Experience with reporting and tools: Excel/Tableau/Qlik/Google Analytics
· Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
· Understanding of web content management systems: Wordpress, Drupal or other
· Familiar with project task systems like Jira or Asana
· Technical marketing abilities to execute, with creative skills to tie content to performance
· Understanding of program conversion, results and ROI
· Proven ability to roll up your sleeves and make a contribution quickly; adaptive to changing array of priorities
· Strong writer, familiar with creating content for the web, email, social media and print – Form factoring a paper to an email, landing page, etc.
· Strong project management skills, strict attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.