Sr. Analyst, Marketing Analytics
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial services on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
Remitly’s Marketing Analytics Team is the core of our data driven growth. We build analytics products that scale across the organization, utilize data to drive new customer growth and retention, and provide the core business intelligence/metrics for the Marketing team.
As a Marketing Analyst, you’ll leverage data to drive marketing intent and directly contribute to our business’s growth. You’ll partner closely with other members of the marketing team to understand business problems, scope analytical solutions, and deliver clear and concise actionable write-ups and recommendations. You’ll do everything from ad hoc exploratory analysis to statistical modeling and everything in between. You’ll leverage your intellectual curiosity to understand our customers and form hypotheses for analysis and testing.
- You’ll dive deep to understand root causes of performance variances and to surface previously known gaps and opportunities
- You’ll create, maintain, and communicate (non Excel-based) sustainable reports that help the organization act on information rather than just data.
- You’ll triage data anomalies and work with Product and Engineering to resolve them. You’ll perform deep-dives to find the root causes behind emergent issues.
- You’ll work alongside other Marketing Analysts to create and evolve tools and reports that enable and accelerate consistency and scale.
- You’ll set up and analyze A/B tests and provide comprehensive test writeups, including thoughtful and well-written recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Statistics, or related field). Master’s is a plus.
- Minimum two years of relevant experience in a business analyst/data analyst/BI analyst role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Experience presenting data findings in a clear and concise manner
- Strong SQL skills and experience
- Experience with at least one statistical programming language. (R, Python, etc.)
- Experience working at startups and/or large consumer internet/technology companies
Who we are:
Remitly is the largest independent digital remittance company headquartered in the United States, transferring over $6 billion in annualized volume from its customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia to loved ones throughout the world. The company’s proprietary global transfer network includes its easy-to-use mobile app, which makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC), Naspers’ PayU, Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders’ Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. For more information, visit remitly.com.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an eVerify Employer.