Sr. Content Specialist, Marketing Enablement at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Sr. Content Specialist, Marketing Enablement will manage the development and production of internal Marketing Enablement content with key stakeholders across the Marketing Organization. This role will tap into your creative side for story boarding, writing and video editing while owning the "business end" of operationalizing trainings to ensure they are executed and produce results. This role will report to the Manager, Marketing Enablement.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Curate relevant, valuable and engaging content and deliver impactful and innovative experiences for our Marketers
- Collaborating cross functionally, demonstrating versatility and juggling different projects, timelines and will effectively manage the creation of enablement content from start to finish
- Manage the production of enablement content including storyboarding, writing, and video editing
- Leveraging our enablement tools & solutions by aligning and empowering our marketers to optimize the use of Marketing processes and tools, through content that drives efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Ensuring the delivery of high quality and impactful experiences that drive engagement and learning
- Building trust and credibility with program stakeholders, managing a productive partnership for success
- Developing relevant and engaging learning content tailored to stakeholder needs
- Continually improving each program by identifying areas of opportunity using an ongoing survey methodology and providing continuous feedback
- Fostering Diversity & Inclusion - Models the respect for and understanding of differences when addressing diverse perspectives
- Helping to create an environment of open communication, modeling effective coping skills, and maintaining focus on moving ahead
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, enablement, or other content management functions
- In-depth understanding and navigating the functions within a matrixed organization
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working with video editing software, Camtasia experience preferred
- Experience collaborating with global teams
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ensure high quality deliverables with high attention to detail
- Naturally curious and interested in understanding people's goals and motivations
- Creative problem-solving skills, and a growth mindset approach
- Strong collaboration skills and is team player able to inspire broad set of key contributors to work in partnership without direct authority
- Willingness to embrace a growth mindset, experiment, and curiosity to learn new things
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.