Sr. Field Marketing Manager – Central Area at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is seeking a highly motivated, creative and organized individual to join the Americas Marketing team as a Sr. Field Marketing Manager, reporting to the West Field Marketing Lead.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience managing pipeline generating marketing activities for field sales teams and previous experience in B2B Technology marketing. He/She will be responsible for managing and executing demand generation campaigns and activities in their region as well as owning the relationship and building alignment with our core sales teams, sales management, inside sales teams, solution consultants and the extended marketing teams. Activities will include: forecasting, planning and executing effective marketing campaigns and events, regional ABM program support, budgeting and managing expenditures, and achieving ROI from marketing efforts. The Field Marketing Manager will drive the regional field marketing agenda for their territory to generate pipeline and expand ServiceNow’s portfolio within current clients, and drive net new business.
Essential Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
· Work together with regional marketing leadership to develop a territory field marketing plan that supports sales objectives and grows the customer base.
· Research, recommend and drive targeted marketing plans that bring together corporate programs, regional opportunities and partner activities. This role will need to establish a close and efficient two-way communication with sales leadership, marketing leadership, corporate and vertical marketing and the field sales teams.
· Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the field marketing plan.
· Ensure all activities achieve standards, adhere to current messaging and remain within guidelines.
Forecast, evaluate, measure and report on marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI.
· Engage with Inside Sales and Account Development Representatives to track lead follow- up, qualification and conversion to ensure there is alignment between the field marketing activity and lead follow-up.Qualifications
· 12+ years marketing experience in a comparable industry.
· Proven ability to develop and execute marketing plans that meet specified ROI, sales and campaign objectives.
· Strong budget management and project tracking capabilities.
· Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast paced, high growth environment under tight deadlines.
· The ability to manage multiple programs at one time and support a diverse sales organization.
· Strong presentation, writing and communication skills required.
· Creative problem solver and resourceful in meeting marketing program goals to grow market share.
· Ability to think strategically and articulate strategic initiatives.
· Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize on their own, and delegate tasks when appropriate.
·15-20% Domestic travel.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.