Sr. Manager, Partner Marketing at EagleView
EagleView is transforming the way companies use the data about the physical world in which they operate, by delivering more accuracy and context in a constantly changing world. EagleView combines imagery that reveals the finest and most important details with computer vision to help companies gain actionable insights into any location-from anywhere. By delivering timely comprehensive answers to complex questions, EagleView helps professionals across different industries improve people's lives and make informed decisions for the present and future.
As the company looks to expand into new markets and continue to pioneer the use of aerial imagery and machine learning in different industries, the Marketing organization is looking for a seasoned channel marketer to establish a channel ecosystem and partner program. In this role as Sr. Manager, Partner Marketing, you will be responsible for defining and overseeing the execution of EagleView's partner marketing and communications strategy. You will identify different partner types, develop partner value propositions, spearhead channel recruitment working in conjunction with Business Development and Sales, and develop ongoing channel enablement programs.
This is an ideal role for someone who has experience in multi-tier distribution and channel sales enablement.
- Define and oversee the execution of EagleView's channel marketing and communications strategy and associated plans based on EagleView's business and partner ecosystem objectives.
- Identify and prioritize partner business and communication initiatives.
- Develop channel-specific content and messaging deliverables.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Product Management teams on product launches and technology adoption programs.
- Work with Marketing team colleagues to integrate "to-partner" messaging and promote the value of EagleView partners to customers.
- Manage and continuously improve the partner bill of materials (pitch decks, newsletters, e-mail, blogs, social media, web presence, partner events and virtual broadcasts, etc.).
- Ensure the timely execution of channel programs and drive the adoption of EagleView channel co-marketing assets.
- Drive channel recruitment and seek to achieve partner activation goals.
You're our ideal candidate if you are…
- Intellectually curious and analytical – You have a good balance of business, technology, and market knowledge and can quickly analyze a situation and ask the right questions.
- Goal-oriented and tenacious – You're self-motivated and structured in how you tackle and bring projects to a close. You enjoy the challenge of figuring out creative solutions to problems.
- A good communicator and collaborator – You're proactive and clear in your communications to a variety of audiences. You're a team player who appreciates collaborating with a variety of functions with different perspectives. You enjoy "bringing it all together".
- A multi-tasker – You can prioritize activities and deliverables, manage multiple projects effectively and drive them to completion with a focus on producing measurable results
- Able to deal with ambiguity – You can be flexible and agile to adjust plans and strategy and apply new learning.
- A big picture thinker – You can think strategically about a portfolio of solutions and contribute to broader product and go-to-market strategy for a product family.
- 5-7 years of partner and channel marketing and/or partner communications experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a knack for building relationships and influencing cross-functional partners, business stakeholders and executives.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while juggling priorities and tight deadlines.
- Strong work ethic and enthusiastic about new challenges.
- Experience developing partner business models and proven ability of defining partner value propositions.
- 5-7 years of experience in high tech or software is preferred.
- Community experience marketing is a plus.
- Understanding of online marketplaces and software sales is a plus.
- Ability to travel as needed, likely averaging 25%.
EagleView® offerscompetitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to growyour career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveragingthe talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for ourbusiness and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.