Sr. Marketing Manager, Provider Growth & Success
About the Role:
Are you a data-driven, tech-savvy marketing professional with significant experience in, and passion for, lifecycle marketing?
RealSelf is looking for an experienced, highly-motivated B2B marketing professional to join our team as Sr. Marketing Manager, Provider Growth & Success, reporting to the VP, B2B Marketing. As an innovative and strategic self-starter, you will have primary responsibility of efforts focused on engaging, growing and retaining our existing doctor/provider subscriber base.
In this highly-collaborative role, you will leverage our email channel (and other channels as appropriate) to support RealSelf’s efforts to increase customer retention and long-term value of our subscribers. You will be responsible for building an awesome funnel progression, end-to-end customer experience that drives current sponsor funnel progression, claimed to paying hand-raisers for Sales, and complements/drives the behaviors/engagement we want. You will also open up new for us to communicate/connect with providers.
In this role you will:
- Own delivering an experience that creates a “sticky” customer relationship with our doctor/provider community. You’ll partner with Sales and RevOps to ensure we extend a great first experience, ignite engagement, drive conversions, and extend that experience to grow customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Execute, test and optimize campaigns/initiatives within multiple marketing channels including email, paid media, direct mail, social media, in-market, in-product and SMS to understand the effectiveness of strategies and tactics for improving key growth, engagement and retention metrics
- Monitor and analyze campaign results across all marketing channels to understand the effectiveness of strategies and tactics for improving key growth, engagement and retention metrics
- Collaborate with our data analysts and marketing operations team to create and manage email reporting dashboards, monitor trends, and make recommendations based on results
- Work cross-functionally to build and execute a growth program: you'll work with Engineering, Sales, Revenue Strategy and Analytics to create program benefits that increase upgrades as well as customer satisfaction and engagement. You'll own the strategy, priorities and reporting against goals to help the program stay on track to deliver results.
- Understand what drives the audience to consider and ultimately convert to paid products; define nurture campaigns that align to different audience segments and needs
- Create and execute best-in-class marketing communication leveraging RealSelf’s robust dataset
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to develop advanced segmentation to be leveraged with targeting across all marketing channels
- Develop goals and track key metrics. Analyze performance of campaigns and channels, leveraging learnings to improve future performance
- Foster a disciplined A/B testing approach and effective campaign measurement methodology, including design and management of control groups
- Manage the end-to-end email production process and campaign calendar for many of our email deployments within our marketing automation platform (including HTML coding)
- Maintain knowledge of email marketing trends, best practices, technologies, CAN-SPAM laws
- Manage program budget, efforts and spend
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
The ideal person must thrive in a fast-paced environment; bring creative ideas and solutions to marketing communications challenges; possess strong leadership skills, interact effectively both internally with our sales team and externally with our customers and have a passion for aesthetics.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- Experience (7-10 years) in lifecycle marketing within the aesthetics industry or working at a tech company with a B2B focus (experience with a two-sided marketplace is a plus)
- Demonstrated success delivering multi-channel campaigns with a deep understanding of the conversion funnel, email marketing execution and best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Experience developing and executing B2B-facing campaigns from concept through execution
- Experience leveraging content marketing strategies and developing strategic editorial content to move audiences through the marketing funnel from acquisition to consideration to conversion
- Strong preference for an analytics background and ability to turn key data points into strategic insights that inform business/comms directions and key outcomes
- Strong project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple deadlines and objectives.
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce and performance marketing platforms: e.g. Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn advertising (SEM/AdWords a plus) a plus
- Ability to confidently analyze opportunities and present objectives and desired outcomes to leadership and cross-functional teams
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing; MBA
Travel: Up to 15% travel time anticipated
The RealSelf office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their dogs to work!
Millions of people from around the world visit RealSelf each month to browse patient reviews, before and after photos, and medical expert answers to discover which treatments and providers live up to their promise of being “Worth It.” RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make it easy to get the information and deep support needed to make confident purchase decisions. Since 2006 our authentic stories, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped millions of people explore treatments and decisions that range from laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.