Sr Marketing Manager at Expedia Group
Are you an experienced eCommerce professional looking to join an industry leader?
Are you passionate about travel and adventure?
Are you ready to help people go places?
The Expedia Local Expert business provides travelers with access to activities, attractions, tours, transportation, and other services in destinations around the world.
Our online retail team runs a global eCommerce operation on various points of sale, including the websites of Expedia, Inc. and its affiliates, across all platforms including mobile and app. As a Senior eCommerce Manager, you would be a senior member of the team, focusing on demand-generating analyses and initiatives. As part of a multi-functional team, you would act as the voice of our customer, identifying new ways we can improve our on page experience and product offerings.What you'll do with us:
- Generate incremental traffic and transactions
- Work with customer operations, supply, product, marketing team to improve customer experience
- Collaborate with channel marketing teams across the organization in the development and implementation of marketing initiatives
- Optimize existing channel activity
- Take ownership of multiple work streams such as business operations, P&L Management, pricing etc.
- Formulate Omni channel retail/marketing strategy & planning
- Explore new opportunities for growth and formulate attach strategy and execution
- Lead a variety of global multi-stakeholder projects
- Formulate recommendations for product enhancements and new product requirements
- Represent LX in broader business planning meetings, QBR preparation etc
- Drive meetings and planning sessions to grow support for LX business
- Identify and execute on opportunities
- Coach and mentor junior team members
- Masters degree from a leading university preferred
- 10+ years’ experience marketing experience, promoting travel products to international audiences globally
- Developed understanding of online marketing principles, strategies, and channels
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environments and leading teams
- Validated business development experience: identifying demand, segmenting targets, developing acquisition strategy, executing acquisition plans
- Experience in leading & collaborating with senior managers and teams
- Experience in project management across multiple geographies and functional areas
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A consumer mind-set, a passion for change and a love of travel
- Strong analytical capabilities; capable of analyzing and drawing insight from large volumes of data
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and data presentation
- Extraordinary verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in reading and analyzing financial statements and data
- Experience developing and executing lead segmentation and development
- Experience of prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced, diverse, and changeable environment
- Ability to prioritize and drive improvements in operational processes and supporting technology
- Understanding the needs of the business in an organized and structured manner
- Passionate teammate with a positive can-do attitude
- Excited by challenges and personal commitment to make a difference
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying for a role in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.