Sr. Marketing Operations Manager at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:34 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
Auth0 is looking for an experienced, motivated, and data-driven Senior Marketing Operations & Analytics Manager. This is a vital role on the Auth0 Revenue Strategy and Operations team. In this role, you will have responsibility for optimizing the lead flow process--owning lifecycle, attribution and funnel metrics--as well as ROI management and strategic planning support for the global marketing team.
This role will partner with Marketing Automation to drive the foundational infrastructure of marketing automation and attribution tools, and own the standardization of reports and dashboards. The ideal candidate will bring deep expertise on establishing a solid foundation to support scalable processes and reporting needs for high growth, B2B SaaS marketing organizations.
- Partner with the Marketing leadership team to evolve core go-to-market strategy and execute the marketing reporting and analytics roadmap.
- Partner with the SVP Marketing and other organizational leaders to set, manage and execute on the annual planning process.
- Partner with Demand Generation, Revenue Operations, Marketing Automation, and Account Development leadership to optimize our lead process to increase qualified lead flow (lead conversions rates, velocity, pipeline and revenue generation).
- Drive the development, implementation, and optimization of a data-driven lead scoring model, helping to prioritize the leads that have the highest propensity to buy.
- Own the multi-attribution model (Full Circle) and develop a method for refinement and optimization.
- Own the business requirements for data architecture within the marketing technology stack to ensure end-to-end data flow supports reporting needs.
- Provide business insights, reports and tools that will lead to better prioritization and higher team productivity and optimize return on investment.
- Responsible for enabling all marketing teams with dashboards and analytics.
- Work closely with FP&A, Marketing leadership, and Business Operations to forecast budgets, set goals, and help define the company’s strategy.
- 5+ years of Marketing strategy, operations or analytics experience.
- Strategic, structured thinker. Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Data expert. Aptitude for framing business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and executing tactics and process improvements.
- Querying and scoping, analysis and modeling (GSheet), summarizing (pivot tables, charts, slides, written explanation), reporting (dashboards, repositories, Tableau).
- Drive. Ability and passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems effectively and consistently.
- Ability to communicate the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce and BI Tools (Tableau).
- Marketo Certified Expert.
- B2B SaaS experience preferred.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description