Sr Marketing Specialist, Data & Strategy at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
This position reports to:
Manager, Marketing Data Ops & Strategy
Imagine your workday dominated less by emails and spreadsheets and more time given back to you to do your actual job. At ServiceNow, we are making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and products streamline and simplify how work gets done across the enterprise. We are the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world and was recently recognized on Fortune’s Future 50 list (https://fortune.com/future-50/2019/) For us, this is just the start.
We are passionate about our product and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Marketing Operations is the backbone for all of Marketing at ServiceNow. We support our stakeholders by upholding a high standard of operational process and governance across our marketing systems. We strive for constant improvement and ensure there are alignment across teams and departments.
What you get to do in this role:
· Perform a function and service that is a critical foundation for campaign execution, insights, and advanced analytics – which offers many opportunities for high demand skills development and career growth for high performance achievers!
· Works cross functionally with MDM, Sales Ops, Global campaigns, etc. to analyze account and contact data to identify and recommend a data strategy that will improve velocity through marketing funnel
· Collect, query, standardize, and cleanse structured, and unstructured data used for campaigns and other go to market business initiatives
· Propose solutions and strategies to address business challenges that are revealed during data collect and review
· Technical proficiency with SQL queries for data extraction, analysis, and transformation
· Perform user acceptance testing (UAT) to ensure that proposed system and/or process changes do not negatively impact data quality
· Perform manual data heroics to provide marketing with best quality data
· Manipulate, clean, and visualize data using Tableau, Excel, MySQL and similar tools
· Ensure marketing pipeline attribution and fidelity
· Report and present data hygiene results and root cause findingsQualifications
To be successful in this role you have:
· 5+ years of experience in Marketing Operations (or related analytics function)
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Technical proficiency with MS Excel a MUST; formatting, lookup comparisons, formula usage and pivot table summaries
· Proven experience in marketing operations, data analysis and reporting
· Experience with marketing automation tools (Marketo, Eloqua)
· Preferred experience in these areas:
o Dun & Bradstreet organization hierarchy data
o Sales Cycle understanding
o CRM systems, Microsoft Dynamics
o Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, PowerBI)
· Thrives in a fast-paced work environment. Highly organized and detailed approach to handling multiple tasks
· Eager Self-starter, willing to take initiative, well organized and able to connect project objectives with execution details
· Positive attitude, and growth mindset to be curious about what works, what doesn’t and why
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Passion for data and quality! Integrity – “doing the right thing” to protect and preserve our data as a treasured corporate asset
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.