Sr Product Marketing Manager Enterprise Cloud Platform at UiPath
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:45 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
We are in hyper-growth mode and seeking a strategic Sr Product Marketing Manager for our Enterprise RPA platform. This is a strategic role as it will be responsible for two critical areas. Firstly, our Orchestrator product which allows customers to easily deploy, control and monitor the productivity of UiPath Robots at scale. Secondly, a new Enterprise focused Automation Cloud offering that will launch later this year. Reporting to the Director of Platform Product Marketing, you will deftly connect our product capabilities to customer needs and help sales express the value that our products offer. If that sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
- Go-to-Market: Lead and develop go-to-market plans for UiPath Orchestrator and Automation Cloud.
- Segmentation: Conduct and leverage market research, competitive analysis and assess the market landscape to identify ideal B2B customer segments, and design forward-thinking approaches for each segment.
- Storytelling: Craft UiPath's positioning and messaging that differentiates our Orchestrator and Cloud Automation offerings.
- Sales Enablement: Function as a bridge product between Product and Sales in order to simplify product features into tangible customer benefits. Develop enablement assets and training materials including sales plays, battle cards, demo training videos, and playbooks.
- Content: Produce thought leadership and product-related materials in the form of blog articles, white papers, eBooks, videos, web pages and other marketing collateral.
- Evangelize: Attend relevant events and meet-ups representing UiPath as the face of RPA and AI.
- Innovate: Collaborate with the Product team to help drive near and long-term product roadmap.
- Collaborate: Develop relationships with customers in order to determine key use cases and document customer success stories.
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of enterprise B2B product marketing experience.
- Experience in RPA, commercial cloud services, or business process management software is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in marketing a product where scalability and security were important.
- BS in business administration, or a scientific/engineering field.
- Experience working with cross-disciplinary teams across an organization including sales and product management.
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization—from the end user (technical buyer) to the decision maker (economic buyer).
- Background in content creation for software products or ideally process automation solutions.
- Self-starter, kindness and a positive attitude. Growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
** At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description