About the Role:
RealSelf is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Industry Partnerships team. This person will lead development of messaging, positioning, and the go-to-market strategy for new RealSelf Brand marketing solutions. You will own and create messaging and marketing plans that drive sustained awareness, acquisition, and retention across our product portfolio.
This is a cross-functional role that requires close partnership across Brand/Events/Consumer Marketing, B2B marketing, Product Management, Sales, Customer Success, Legal and Analytics teams. This role requires an analytical marketer with a strong sense for methods to align advertising offerings to marketing objectives, which constantly adjust based on market conditions and feedback from customers. As an owner, you will not only define the product marketing message for new advertising solutions, you will also need to be strong in execution of the development of marketing materials, including development of sales collateral, case studies, blog posts, web page content, and research to support your key messages. Our team is growing and all of us wear multiple hats - your role will lead product marketing but also touch sales enablement, product prioritization, product development.
In this role you will:
- Develop long-term marketing plans to drive awareness and adoption for a portfolio of marketing solutions tied to a key brand objectives, including defining the value proposition, and drive articulation of product portfolio positioning, aligned to advertiser goals.
- Understand, define, and clarify our brand and product positioning to our brand partners.
- Communicate our product features and benefits to three different audiences (consumers, doctors, and brand partners) by telling visually compelling stories and working with internal marketing partners to distribute messaging broadly through relevant channels (presentations, email, webinars, social, etc.).
- Know how our products deliver value to our clients and be able to get the necessary data to tell success stories.
- Implement go-to-market strategies, from product MVP to pricing rationale.
- Be an advocate for our brand partners internally by representing brand goals, needs and sensitivities in cross-functional projects with sales, marketing, and product teams to build solutions that are beneficial for all of our audiences.
- Work closely with Product Managers to prioritize brand needs and market opportunities and sharpen product offerings based on feedback from customers, sales, and competitive offerings.
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
We are looking for an experienced marketer that is both data-driven and willing to take risks. You are passionate about solving problems for customers, decisive in ambiguity, and comfortable flexing across a variety of customer needs. The ideal candidate is independent, proactive, and passionate about connecting consumers with trusted content.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- A clear passion for marketing including how to message and put together a visually compelling representation of a product.
- Demonstrated success in B2C and/or B2B marketing, market research, sales operations, or strategy development.
- Experience with cross-functional product launches.
- Good visual sense and experience telling a compelling story through PowerPoint or Google slides.
- Experience building product recommendations based on data and results.
No travel anticipated.
Due to COVID-19, our entire company is currently remote.
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make the experience of choosing a procedure and connecting with the right doctor easy, personal, and trusted. Since 2006 our authentic reviews, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped tens of millions of people explore their options, from skincare to laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors, we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.