What you will be doing
- As a Technical Writer in the Product team, you would be responsible for writing customer facing content for key product capabilities as well as editing user experience text.
- Drive the development and maintenance of product documentation in a timely fashion and with high quality.
- Manage, author, and edit online help documentation.
- Manage internal resources to plan and create documentation standards, systems, and content.
- Identify the needs for new and revised content via internal and external research.
- Produce end user documentation based on information gathered from peers, technical specifications, and actual system use.
- Establish working relationship with key personnel such as product managers, developers, and quality engineers who are located in various regions around the globe.
- Hands on with the UiPath technology and able to support asset creation for marketing or demos.
What we need from you
- We are looking for someone who can work independently with a fast paced global team of product managers and engineers.
- You are a quick learner, have an eye for detail and consistency, and exhibit unfailing attention to quality construction in documents.
- Your strong technical skills and aptitude for organizing complex information enable you to pick up new technologies, science, and standards very rapidly.
- Excellent written, proofreading and oral communication skills
- Strong research skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with a global team
- Detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Must be flexible with a “can do” attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high pressure situations, adaptable to change.
- Ability to retain and protect confidential material.
- Multi-language skills are a plus but not required