You enjoy turning existing support and engineering ticket content into elegant, easy to consume, customer-facing content. You enjoy making complex technical subjects easier for customers understand. You see value in how your content helps Apptio case deflection and customer self-service.
- A rapid learner, unafraid to dive deep into complicated subject matter and willing to self-serve information
- Strong focus on the customer experience
- Detail-oriented but can keep the big picture in mind
- Flexible and adapt easily to changing priorities and multiple tasks
Fun, fast-paced creative team of high performers dedicated to making our customers and Apptio successful.
What we want you to do:
We are looking for someone who can translate complex subject matter into effective and consumable technical documents.
Specifically, you will:
- Use existing support and engineering ticket content to create easy to consume, customer-facing content that helps Apptio case deflection and customer self-service
- Sort, prioritize, and manage backlog of troubleshooting content across products.
- Use Jira, Salesforce and other tools to mine and transform information to consumable customer facing documents. Content deliverables may include:
- Knowledge base articles
- Video scripts
- Conceptual and technical diagrams
- Reference documents
Interface with subject matter experts to capture their expertise and identify and resolve gaps in content
- Proven English composition skills
- 1-3 years experience developing technical content
- Demonstrated experience understanding and communicating details of business, technology or financial management software
- Operational knowledge of IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network / communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development & maintenance.
- content development preferably in an XML based authoring tool
**Apptio benefits include Company-Paid health, dental, vison, death and total permanent disability (TPD) coverage, income protection, employee assistance plan and travel insurance.
Apptio is the business management system of record for hybrid IT. We transform the way IT runs its business and makes decisions. With our cloud-based applications, IT leaders manage, plan and optimize their technology investments across on-premises and cloud. With Apptio, IT leaders become strategic partners to the business by demonstrating value of IT investments, accelerate innovation and shift their technology investments from running the business to digital innovation. Hundreds of customers, including more than 40 percent of the Fortune 100, choose Apptio as their business system of record for hybrid IT.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rdparty agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.