UX Writer at Qualtrics
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!About the Role
We’re looking for a writer to help develop and strengthen the messaging across our products and experiences. You know how words make a difference from the earliest, strategic design explorations through final positioning and launch messaging. This includes crafting landing pages, UI components, personalized content, tool tips, editorial content, and feature naming. You’ll evangelize the power of simple, straightforward language. You will balance significant long term product goals with short term tactical deliverables.A Day in the Life
- Craft simple and human copy for a new personalized feature.
- Drive alignment on voice and tone.
- Present results of dedicated audits on a core revenue driving feature.
- Anticipate customer needs by working with the research team.
- Analyze a UX study and update product copy.
- Improve how customers self-serve by rewriting help copy based on our customer service organization.
In this role you will be a member of the UX design team. You will partner with other leaders to build an efficient organization strategy that places an emphasis on human centered communication and voice brand standards. You’ll work with your team to make key investment and prioritization decisions to execute against our multi-year product and company vision. You’ll be the core liaison between the design team, Product Marketing and Brand ensuring consistent communications across all mediums.Qualifications
- 5+ years experience as a UX writer or similar role with a UX or product design team.
- An online portfolio of relevant work samples. B2B SaaS work samples highly preferred.
- Experience working directly with designers, product marketers, product managers, marketing copywriters, and researchers, driving projects that have major customer impact.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing/Communications, or related field