At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving. 9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
About the Role
We’re looking for an expert copywriter to help develop and strengthen the messaging across our products and experiences. You know how words make a difference from the earliest, strategic design explorations through final positioning and launch messaging. This includes crafting landing pages, UI components, personalized content, tool tips, editorial content, and feature naming. You’ll build and be responsible for the voice section of our Design System and evangelize the power of simple, straightforward language. You will balance significant long term product goals with short term tactical deliverables.
A Day in the Life
- Craft simple and human copy for a new personalized feature.
- Drive alignment on voice and tone.
- Present results of dedicated audits on a core revenue driving feature.
- Anticipate customer needs by working with the research team.
- Analyze a UX study and update product copy.
- Improve how customers self-serve by rewriting help copy based on our customer service organization.
In this role you will be a senior member of the UX design team. You will partner with other leaders to build an efficient organization strategy that places an emphasis on human centered communication and voice brand standards. You’ll work with your team to make key investment and prioritization decisions to execute against our multi-year product and company vision. You’ll be the core liaison between the design team, Product Marketing and Brand ensuring consistent communications across all mediums.
- 8+ years experience as a UX writer or similar role with a UX or product design team.
- An online portfolio of relevant work samples. B2B SaaS work samples highly preferred.
- Experience working directly with designers, product marketers, product managers, marketing copywriters, and researchers, driving projects that have major customer impact.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing/Communications, or related field