Veterinary Brand Marketing Manager at Trupanion
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion, we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
Veterinary Brand Marketing Manager:
Trupanion is seeking a brand marketing manager with a bias for action and proven veterinary/animal health experience. The ideal candidate will unlock the stories behind our data points and deliver impactful marketing ideas + assets that drive Trupanion’s veterinary business and empower others at Trupanion to do the same.
The successful candidate will own the day-to-day development and management of Trupanion brand assets used in the veterinary channel and will be responsible for the delivery of proactive sales and marketing support. In time this role may expand to include 1-2 direct reports.
Reporting into the Veterinary Marketing Manager, the Veterinary Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for working cross-functionally to bring campaign concepts and ideas to life – specifically related to branded collateral and core promotional materials for Trupanion’s field team(s).
Key responsibilities include:
- Execution of campaign requirements as laid out by the Veterinary Marketing Manager.
- Ensuring the tactical delivery of achieving key metrics in Trupanion’s veterinary business.
- Main point of liaison between creative project leads to ensure the development of campaigns remains true to brief and fit for purpose with the audience. Collaborate and support creative teams before and after the briefing.
- Capture and bring to life powerful data-driven stories that demonstrate Trupanion’s value to both pet owners and veterinary professionals.
- Operational ownership of seasonal veterinary hospital brand campaigns to drive active hospital count.
- Reporting on KPIs / increase in footprint for active hospital initiatives.
- Recommendations for future tactical plans in support of the Veterinary Marketing Manager.
- Ability to build and lead a small team.
Experience and qualifications:
- Veterinary/animal health experience and a solid understanding of the roles and responsibilities that exist within a veterinary hospital is required.
- 3+ years of brand marketing experience.
- Proven track record of using numbers to tell stories.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while still being focused on the details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
While Trupanion headquarters is located in Seattle, WA, this position is remote eligible if you are located out of state.
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for office pets during business hours
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
Trupanion Team DNA:
At Trupanion, we achieve great things together when we are:
- Caring: We are kind to each other and assume positive intent.
- Collaborative: We work together to achieve company goals (we not me).
- Courageous: We are determined, take risks, and make bold moves.
- Curious: We seek new information to continually better ourselves and our work.
- Honest: We believe candid communication leads to successful teamwork.
- Inclusive: We welcome and value all people and perspectives.
- Nimble: We readily adapt and evolve in pursuit of progress and innovation.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.