Vice President Marketing Operations & Technology
As the Vice President of Marketing Operations and Technology, you will lead a fast-growing and dynamic team of 2 directors and 100+ staff globally supporting nearly all Yesler's B2B technology client logos. You are responsible for leading a department that is a key driver of agency growth and revenue including: marketing automation, marketing operations program management, technical project management, global event marketing operations, data operations and content operations services. You should have recognized subject matter expertise in one or more of these fields as well as global operations experience.
Your primary focus will be on providing a vision and strategy for the team, working to align its offerings and method of delivery with overall Yesler business goals. You will solve big challenges around rapid scale, working to futureproof the business and stay at the forefront of marketing operations excellence. You will be a key stakeholder in budget discussions, set bill rates for your department, understand the customer landscape of B2B marketing operations and be able to align your team of directors to common goals.
Your key performance indicators will be your team's eNPS score, as measured quarterly, efficiency rating, departmental margin, as measured monthly, as well as client happiness on the projects your team runs.
- Create alignment to a vision across your directors and the management layer below them
- Build on the team's growth and success, and create offerings that appeal to mid-marketing and enterprise clients while maintaining departmental margins of over 50%
- Solve challenges in recruiting, hiring and maintaining staff with highly sought-after skills
- Advocate for global and remote team members, ensuring a level playing field for employees
- Ensure agency operational support is available for your teams and advocate for new budget as necessary
- Work with other agency leaders to get new budget and headcount approval as necessary and prudent
- Be the "SME Closer" for new business with new and existing clients
- Develop positive relationships with client stakeholders and internal teams
- Coach and mentor new and seasoned directors and help advise on organizational changes
- Be the Yesler cultural ambassador for the department, ensuring our strong company culture is retained throughout all locations
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree preferred
- 15+ years related B2B Marketing Strategy
- 10+ years working on global enterprise marketing teams
- 10+ years of progressive responsibility managing teams, preferably in an agency or consultancy setting
- Experience running global operations for a company, agency or large department
- Expertise working with C-Suite executives and confidence influencing those in Marketing and Sales leadership roles
- Consultative approach to client engagements. Strong listener but able to present a compelling POV
- Strong team leader and mentor
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 1x quarter to your teams and the clients your team serves (Seattle, Philadelphia, Portland, London, Singapore and elsewhere)
Yesler is a B2B marketing agency that blends strategy, creativity, and technology to build demand, engage customers, and grow revenue. From offices in Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, Toronto, London and Singapore, we're a team of more than 200 strategists, designers, technologists, media authorities, and analysts who are on a mission to change the marketing status quo. We take an integrated approach to serving the entire marketing organization-not only the strategies, content, and programs to create demand but also the infrastructure, operations, and project management required to execute, measure, and optimize for results.
Yesler has been recognized as a great place to work, and the awards keep rolling in. We've earned more than 19 Best Workplace Awards over the last decade, including being named one of the Top 50 B2B Marketing Agencies by Chief Marketer in 2016 and 2017.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences so we can ultimately be better together.
Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, and internships are not based on a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status.
We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Visit yesler.com to learn more, or follow us on Twitter @yeslerb2b.