Vice President of Performance Marketing at New Engen
New Engen is looking for a seasoned executive with expertise in digital marketing. As a key member of the Executive Management Team, the VP of Performance Marketing will report directly to the President and assume both a strategic and tactical role in the oversight of our Client Services business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead all of the functions of client services helping customers build cross-channel, technology-driven marketing experimentation programs.
- Move fast!
- Manage, build and motive team.
- Monitoring the health of campaigns making adjustments as required
- Working with clients to ensure they are deriving maximum value from the New Engen product
- Offers direction with the overall product roadmap
- Identifying new features and working closely with engineering to improve New Engen product
- Solves client problems with little to no oversight
- Helps communicate and train the company on best practices and key insights
- Owns the upsell
- Main POC for all campaign decisions
Who you are:
- Operator mentality. Moves fast, a bias for action
- Competitive, hardworking, hard-playing, and driven to succeed; Innovator and executor
- Enjoys solving difficult and complex problems, and is skillful at finding innovative solutions to meet customer needs
- Proven track record of building and leading high-performance teams in a start-up like environment
- Adaptable and flexible personality able to cope with a fast-paced environment and constant change
- Ability to build strong relationships and instill confidence with clients, specifically at the C-level.
- Experience working with a services company that has internet and cloud-based operations
Experience & qualifications:
- Deep expertise in digital marketing and/or deep B2C brand-side experience focused on disciplined, metrics-driven marketing
- Expertise and willingness to lead a team of 3-4 Directors with a staff of 50+
- Expansive knowledge of paid advertising and in-depth experience building campaigns, e.g. AdWords Search, Facebook, Instagram, Google, Pinterest, etc.
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple competing priorities
- Comprehensive track record of producing high-quality analytical results
- Very clear, strong communicator. Can build trust with C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies
- Demonstrated leadership experience – driving change and overcoming obstacles
- Extensive knowledge of statistics and probability
Living our Values
Reinvent Ourselves I Solve The Right Problem I Dig Deep I Bring People Along I Choose Courage Over Comfort I Always Be Earning Trust I Build Big. Think Long Term. Act Now.