VP Enterprise Marketing
Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
Your Role and Impact
98point6 is looking for a dynamic marketing leader with proven success partnering closely with sales to grow existing channels and establish new markets in order to exceed revenue targets. This role is responsible for our business-to-business marketing strategy including market solutions, demand generation and channel marketing initiatives that translate into increased market share. This position reports to the chief marketing officer and is a key member of the company's leadership team.
- Develop, support and grow our enterprise marketing team while collaborating across the organization to establish workflows and processes that scale
- Lead the development and execution of our B2B marketing strategy and go-to-market efforts
- Cultivate strong relationships with sales leaders to gather ongoing market insights and feedback that help us continuously enhance our commercial offering, and demonstrate market success
- Optimize value proposition and messaging for various audiences, and support your team in developing assets and materials that improve conversion across channels
- Refine existing B2B marketing approaches and processes, including RFP/RFI, CRM, marketing automation and events strategy
- Advise and support executive team on enterprise marketing strategy
- Continuously measure and communicate success of B2B marketing approaches and programs
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise/B2B marketing; 5+ years leading a team
- Strong understanding of the healthcare ecosystem, benefits market, decision-makers and competitive landscape preferred
- Proven success scaling a B2B marketing team in a high-growth environment
- Deep experience designing and implementing marketing strategies and demand generation programs that have consistently contributed to meeting/exceeding revenue targets, including experience with ABM, CRM, list acquisition, marketing automation, events and RFP/RFIs
- Experience leading new business initiatives cross-functionally, and presenting and selling ideas to varied audiences
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence, within and outside areas of control
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or other protected status.