Web Engagement Consultant
Zipwhip is a Seattle-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company providing text messaging to businesses across North America through cloud-based software and a best-in-class API solution. One of the fastest growing tech companies in North America as ranked by Deloitte Fast 500 2017 and 2018, Zipwhip invented the technology that enables businesses to text using their existing landline, VoIP or toll-free phone number and communicate with consumers the modern way.
Zipwhip is aggressively investing in our people, product offerings and processes. We are backed by Goldman Sachs, Microsoft Ventures, OpenView, Voyager Capital and a host of other investors, and are seeing rapid growth in both employees and revenue. Zipwhip is the only business-texting provider with direct connections to all Tier 1 and 2 wireless operators in the U.S., and we've delivered billions of texts to consumers nationwide.
Zipwhip employees come to work every day (to one of Seattle's coolest offices) inspired and ready to live out our DIRECT values: Determination, Innovation, Respect, Enthusiasm, Collaboration and Trust. If you want to be part of an organization where highly motivated thinkers are empowered to change the way we communicate with the world around us, then we'd like to hear from you.
What we're looking for:
As a Web Engagement Consultant, you will design, build, execute and report on digital engagement campaigns that generate new qualified leads, optimize customer onboarding, drive use of our software, advance user knowledge of best practices, measure and increase customer satisfaction and achieve other engagement objectives.
The position requires technical and procedural experience leveraging marketing automation tools integrated with Salesforce.com, Google analytics, and other tools in our Marketing tech stack.
You will partner closely with the Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Customer Success, Sales Ops, and Inbound-SDR teams to maintain effective data capture/flow between the Zipwhip App and our sales/marketing tools.
You will be responsible for executing a consistent stream of engagement campaigns via our in-app communication tool Pendo, as well as our Zipwhip.com Drift chat bot. This role will manage and maintain our existing Pendo/Drift implementations, design strategic engagement campaigns, build marketing assets, execute campaigns, and report on results.
What's the job really?
- Design, build and manage automated digital engagement campaigns in Pendo (HTML/CSS), as well as Drift for new and existing customers that engage, nurture, onboard, retain, upsell and build advocacy.
- Function as admin and power user for key digital engagement tools Drift and Pendo at Zipwhip. This means coordinating campaigns, troubleshooting issues, keeping Zipwhip abreast of new developments or best practices, etc.
- Partner closely with the Customer Success team and other marketing stakeholders to support a comprehensive post-sale customer engagement strategy that delivers personalized messaging, educational tutorials, how-to content, links to external content and other assets throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Drive the development (in partnership with content marketing and creative services) of creative assets used in automated campaigns.
- Ensure all digital engagement assets and campaigns meet relevant message compliance rules.
- Conduct campaign analytics, reporting and recommendations for optimization.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of technical experience building and executing campaigns using a marketing automation platform, or some other customer engagement tool.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS – The ability to quickly debug and edit/brainstorm solutions will be key to success with Pendo campaigns.
- Drift and/or Pendo experience. Skill set with additional marketing tech solutions preferred (Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc).
- Advanced user knowledge of marketing automation and digital communication best practices, including campaign design, execution, and measurement.
- Strong knowledge of implementing and managing marketing strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in list management
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously, perform in a fast-paced environment, and maintain a high level of detail and accuracy
- Ability to leverage analytics and insights to drive email/landing page improvements
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within a team and foster teamwork
- Ability to work independently on projects with little supervision
What we offer:
- A fun, lively startup culture and one of Seattle's coolest offices.
- Core values-based leadership.
- A culture of employee engagement-lively weekly company updates as 1 example.
- Free on-site weekly, yoga and meditation classes hosted by ZUM Fitness.
- Complimentary beverages and free lunch on Fridays catered by local chefs.