You: We are looking for an experienced Website Producer to join our growing global marketing team in Bellevue, Washington. This role reports to the Manager, Global Digital Media and Channel.
As the Website Producer, you will be responsible for the optimization of Apptio.com to drive and accelerate the customer journey. You’ll be the center of a hub and spoke model of cross-functional dependencies that rely on new and refreshed web pages, landing pages, and site architecture. As the admin of our CMS, your focus will be on ensuring the quality and performance of our website, guaranteeing the timely execution of new or refreshed website content, and helping us accelerate the journey of self-educating prospects and customers.
You are the bridge between marketer and developer, able to speak both languages and communicate effectively. This means translating the needs of a marketer to technical requirements for a developer and ensuring the developer meets those requirements to drive business outcomes. You have impeccable attention to detail, think mobile first, and have a clear understanding of how to optimize website performance and catch errors with little direction.
This position will work within the Campaigns Team which is part of the Marketing organization. We are highly collaborative, team-oriented, and a results-focused group. The Campaigns Team drives an end-to-end approach to delivering consistent pipeline across the buyer’s journey for Apptio: including planning, execution, reporting and continual optimization and improvement. The digital marketing function within the campaigns team is responsible for ensuring a seamless buyer’s journey across our entire digital channel as an extension to the campaign team objectives and works cross-functionally with many stakeholders across the organization.
What we want you to do:
Website Production and Optimization
- Work hands-on in Episerver to create, manage, and publish website content as the primary admin and expert power-user of our CMS.
- Coordinate and deliver website projects.
- Manage and communicate new functionality and requirements to our website developer. QA to ensure that the development matches the business goals and requirements.
- Manage backend subdomain hosting and monitoring for outages and working effectively with 3rd party hosting provider.
- Continuously improve, test, and QA web pages across multiple browsers/devices for functionality and performance, ensuring the best user experience.
- Ensure our website is optimized for SEO on a technical level and is following industry standard best practices
- Manage roles, permissions, and the creation of new templates and content blocks and functionality to support changing business requirements
- Train and ensure that all users in the CMS are following best practices, website standards, and brand/copy guidelines
- Stay up-to-date on best practices and new functionality within our CMS and the Episerver community so we stay relevant, providing recommendations for improvements to the team
- 3-5+ years of corporate website management and/or development, preferably from a SaaS, e-commerce, or agency environment.
- Deep knowledge and experience using a robust and modern CMS, specifically Episerver, Sitecore, Adobe, or Acquia (Drupal 8). Episerver experience specifically is a huge plus.
- Expert project management, prioritization, business analyst, and interpersonal skills.
- Technical SEO experience is required.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS is required.
- Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Search Console experience is preferred.
- Experience managing a website with personalization a huge plus.
- Experience managing a website with DAM integration and/or using a DAM a plus.
**Apptio benefits include Company-Paid employee health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, and generous contributions to a health savings account. We also offer participation in a flexible spending account, 401k and other voluntary programs.
Apptio is the leading software to fuel digital transformation. We help technology and finance leaders make smart decisions as they plan, analyze, and optimize technology investments in pursuit of digital transformation. Apptio’s software uses machine learning to translate technology costs and utilization across on-premises systems, vendors, projects, agile and cloud systems into a holistic, business-centric view. With Apptio, IT leaders make smarter digital transformation investments. Companies of all sizes and geographies trust Apptio to fuel their digital transformation, including 50% of the Fortune 100. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.