Account Development Representative Opportunities at Auth0 - Submit your interest for future openings!
- Incoming flow of Marketing leads generated through trial signups, website forms, webinar and conference attendees, incoming email, and phone calls to qualify and develop interactions into scheduled meetings and opportunities for the Account Executive team.
- Outbound demand generation through phone, email and social media outreach following Enterprise Demand Generation campaign plan to schedule meetings and create opportunities for the Enterprise Account Executive team.
- Analyzing lead activity, researching targeted accounts and contacts for potential fit, developing messaging frameworks, refining ADR processes, updating CRM system with discussion details, and assisting with training new team members.
- Fearlessness - willingness to jump to outbound calls without "all" the information.
- Resiliency - capable of dealing with rejection, fighting through to success.
- Problem Solver - tech questions, business problems, no time to talk/meet.
- Manage Heavy Workload - organizational skills, prioritizationCuriosity - active listening, learning about customers, product, refining process.
- Results Oriented - competitive interest in setting and blowing out goals.
- Coachability - capable of listening to constructive feedback and adjusting.
- Active Listening - attentive to details provided, understanding both words and context, more interested in learning than speaking.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.