Account Development Representative
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
This role requires a high attention to detail, interest in managing full daily workload with particular focus on exceeding goals and setting the bar for others and working as part of a team.
The tools used by the team include Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, Yesware, Google Docs and other productivity tools.
The ideal candidate has 3+ years of ADR, BDR, SDR experience with notable attainment levels, capacity to quickly develop an understanding of highly technical content, and interest in a high growth company defining a new technology track in the SaaS identity and access management space. Bachelors degree is required.
ADRs are measured by their ability to create new meetings and opportunities for the Account Executives against their goal and paid on a variable compensation plan based on attainment.
- Incoming flow of Marketing leads generated through trial signups, website forms, webinar and conference attendees, incoming email, and phone calls to qualify and develop interactions into scheduled meetings and opportunities for the Account Executive team.
- Outbound demand generation through phone, email and social media outreach following Enterprise Demand Generation campaign plan to schedule meetings and create opportunities for the Enterprise Account Executive team.
- Analyzing lead activity, researching targeted accounts and contacts for potential fit, developing messaging frameworks, refining ADR processes, updating CRM system with discussion details, and assisting with training new team members.
- Fearlessness - willingness to jump to outbound calls without "all" the information.
- Resiliency - capable of dealing with rejection, fighting through to success.
- Problem Solver - tech questions, business problems, no time to talk/meet.
- Manage Heavy Workload - organizational skills, prioritizationCuriosity - active listening, learning about customers, product, refining process.
- Results Oriented - competitive interest in setting and blowing out goals.
- Coachability - capable of listening to constructive feedback and adjusting.
- Active Listening - attentive to details provided, understanding both words and context, more interested in learning than speaking.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description