ACE Business Strategy Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
As a Business Strategy and Ops Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on wide range of initiative and projects right from market research, annual planning to driving strategic initiatives across operations, marketing, organizational design, business governance geared towards moving the needle. This will include but not limited to working on projects involving top strategic global partners, technology partners, regional or national partners to help force multiply the seller community for ServiceNow and penetrate the market with and through partners.
You will be expected to drive analysis, lead problem-solving initiatives, execute operational projects (end-to-end) and work closely with cross-functional leaders and executives under limited supervision. The scope of this role includes working on global projects with associated collaboration with regional teams across the geographies. A combination of exceptional analytical skills, an insatiable curiosity, and an entrepreneurial "get stuff done" mindset will be critical for you to be successful in this role.
This role is best suited for someone who is passionate about managing all aspects of the business with a can-do attitude who will roll up the sleeves to dig in and be ready to present to senior executives including c-suite at a moment's notice.
• Own the end-to-end work process to structure complex problems, develop clear hypotheses, conduct analyses and drive actionable recommendations through a data driven process
• Build an intimate understanding of the business's key drivers, proactively proposing ways to develop and implement solutions that increase business performance and efficiency.
• Synthesize inputs, identify critical insights and develop compelling recommendations across various types of projects. Ex: long range planning, market research, organizational structure,
• Lead long-range and annual planning to assess areas to drive differential growth across different partner GTMs and Geo via key investments within the budget envelope.
• Be part of the end-to-end lifecycle of a project, from strategy to operationalization to execution to results
• In this role you will work on highly complex problems and help senior leaders and the executive team to organize, prioritize and execute their strategic agenda.
• Lead and support initiatives that are owned by Chief of Staff to drive thoughtful and effective execution to help move the needle for the organization.
• 6+ years work experience, (or post-MBA) preferably at top management consulting firm, private equity, or strategy and operations at a technology company (or similar)
• MBA from a top-tier program is preferred.
• Knowledge of the SaaS space and business model.
• Collaborative team player who is also an independent thinker
• Self-starter who thrives and can multitask in fast-paced and often ambiguous environments
• Past experience working on go-to-market projects and especially partner eco-system is a plus.
• Strong leadership and influence abilities.
• Top-notch data analytics and problem-solving skills, with an ability to synthesize disparate information and data into actionable recommendations. Outstanding organizational and communication (verbal, written, and presentation) skills.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .