Administrative Assistant - Engineering
Smartsheet is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support our Engineering Team in our Bellevue office. The successful candidate will work autonomously and enjoy the challenge of supporting senior leadership in a fast-paced, dynamic and high growth technology environment. This position requires the ability to remain flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Manage communications and calendaring on behalf of Engineering Leadership as needed
- Plan and coordinate external and internal events and meetings for Engineering Teams
- Build and maintain supportive relationships with team members, cross-functional teams and executives
- Collaborate and work closely with Executive Assistants, Business Managers, Recruiters and Office Team
- Support day to day operations of Engineering events & programs; occasional evening or weekend hours desired
- Manage expense reports and corporate credit cards for Engineering Leadership as needed
- Arrange detailed travel plans and itineraries for Engineering Leadership and guests as needed
- Additional team support as needed
- 2+ years of relevant experience in an Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Passionate about contributing skills & talents to a fun, innovative and driven team culture
- Proficiency with Google Mail, Calendar, Drive, Docs and Slides as well as Microsoft PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic and high growth technology environment
- Exceptional organization, communication skills, attention to detail, and follow through
- Demonstrated ability to interact with individuals inside and outside Smartsheet consistent with our values and commitment to service
- Manage highly sensitive or confidential situations with integrity and professionalism
- Flexibility in handling shifting priorities, frequent change, multiple requests and grace under pressure
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.