Advisory Solution Consultant, Integrated Risk Management (IRM) and/or Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) - WEST REGION at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is seeking driven Pre-Sales Risk Solution Consultants. The Risk Solution Consultant will provide solution leadership and expertise to support customers during the sales engagement. The Solution Consultant will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by leveraging Integrated Risk Management solutions. This is a hands-on presales SC that is capable of going wide and deep on solution development and positioning.
What you get to do in this role:
- Responsible for creating innovative solutions leveraging ServiceNow’s Integrated Risk Management Solutions
- Review customer’s current business processes and translate to customer pain points
- Respond to customer questions relating to ServiceNow IRM solution
- This role is pivotal in providing our growing customer base, with lessons learned, strategies, and advice to enhance real world integrated risk programs
- Develop and contribute to sales campaigns focused on IRM and GRC Solutions
- Contribute and maintain a showcase of IRM solutions created on the ServiceNow platform
- Help develop programs that enable other Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of IRM on the ServiceNow platform
- Configure solution environments to address customer requirements and business issues
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members to enhance ServiceNow products with new capabilities that address customer needs
- Share best practices and known solutions with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the other team members
- Stay current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors.
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, analyst demonstrations, webinars etc…
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 7+ years of pre-sales solution consulting or sales engineering experience in Integrated Risk Management or Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) solutions and programs
- Work experience or strong understanding of risk management, policy & compliance management, business continuity, crisis planning, disaster recovery, vendor risk/third party supply chain management, privacy management, regulatory change management
- Strong working knowledge of GRC processes and solutions such as Archer or MetricStream, IBM OpenPages, OneTrust
- Experience in regulatory compliance for vertical-specific requirements within financial services vertical
- Ability to architect and effectively communicate solutions to business challenges
- Experience working in a large government or corporate enterprise environment.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including applicable regulations, business drivers, and evolving business needs, etc.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training in and 3-5 years of experience is required.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills and be self-directed and independent
- Willing to travel up to 50%-60% **post-COVID this may be less
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.