AEM CMS Administrator
The System Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Expedia AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) instance, which consists of three environments (production, stage, development), all hosted by Adobe. The system has multiple internal stakeholders, each with its own set of projects, users, developers, and requirements. Key responsibilities include:
- Management of system-level access, including AEM, Adobe Cloud Manager, Adobe Licensing Portal, and Adobe AEM CQ Support Portal
- Primary point of contact for Adobe Managed Services
- Management of roles and permissions for project administrators, authors, and developers
- Coordination with content creators and development teams within Expedia
- Maintenance and upgrades to AEM
- Troubleshooting for system users
- Support for content migrations from legacy content platforms to AEM
Required qualifications & experience:
- 3+ years of System Administration experience with AEM content management system in a large technology company setting
- Completion of AEM system administrator training, includes:
- AEM skill assessment
- Administer and Securely Maintain Adobe Experience Manager
- AEM Architect Workshop
- Develop Global Websites in Adobe Experience Manager
- Demonstrable knowledge of AEM system architecture
- Familiarity with end-to-end, decoupled, and headless publishing models
- Experience with content management systems hosting multiple concurrent stakeholders, publishing to custom endpoints, with custom localization processes
- Content migration planning based on key business requirements and target dates
- Go-live readiness and release management to the new system, coordination with Adobe Managed Services, and Launch Foundation Services
Bonus qualifications & experience:
- Demonstrable experience in managing complex content migration, adoption, and on-boarding projects
- Assisting stakeholders with content architecture and modeling within AEM
- Assisting stakeholders with content and digital asset taxonomy creation within AEM
- Establishing organizational hierarchies in AEM Sites and Assets
- Familiarity with localization tools and processes
- Experience with XML and related technologies such as XPath, XSLT, and XSL.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and high attention to detail, and the ability to work independently.
- Experience writing technical requirements, liaising between the business and development teams.
- Experience managing content in multiple languages.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change within a fast-paced environment.
- Clear track record of helping customers/partners/clients achieve business results.
- Knowledge of current trends and technology in the field of information systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Experience working with other enterprise information systems, e.g., LMS, HRIS, etc.
- Background in information architecture (IA), user experience (UX), technical writing and/or user research.