If you love to delight customers and wow them with your technical savvy but also enjoy working with engineers on complex problems, this role may be for you. As an API Support Engineer for HelloSign, you will manage the day to day contacts and inquiries that are received from our API customers and potential customers. You should excel at building relationships, enjoy representing a great company and be a highly effective technical problem solver. The right individual will be passionate about delighting our customers through each and every contact. This is a unique opportunity to join the technical side of an award-winning customer operations team.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume along with a cover letter. The cover letter should include a brief intro about you and how you would answer: "If you could have one superpower what would it be?" Please include a link to an example of some code that you have authored. It doesn’t have to be too intense, just something simple will work.
Please be sure to review information on our API here at: https://www.hellosign.com/api
- Assist customers with our application program interface (API)
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture
- Field Customer Support emails and calls about API features, functionality, and integration
- Be a tireless investigator
- Serve as a liaison between our customers and product engineers
- Engage in development discussions to create/improve our internal processes and systems
- Work daily in at least one programming language, guiding customers that are implementing our APIs
- Troubleshoot production issues related to our API and document processing
- Be comfortable using coding samples and snippets of code to communicate with developer clients
- You hold a BS/BA degree, have attended a coding bootcamp, have done significant self learning or have a background in related work experience in technical support engineering.
- You can demonstrate and explain API knowledge
- You can hear a use case and creatively apply our API functionality to solve that use case.
- You take ownership of customer feedback
- You have working knowledge of at least one programming language.
- You have general knowledge of web technologies and related tools.
- You demonstrate strong technical writing skills
- You are a self starter