We started with the knowledge and insight of a veteran title and escrow team, paired them with tech industry leaders, and gave them a clean slate – to build what title and escrow should be. We invented sophisticated back-office technology to streamline our closing process, and ensure every customer receives the same high level of service, every time. Then we created real-time views into that system with our mobile apps and desktop portal, so there’s no guesswork or uncertainty.
Our approach is simple. Title and escrow has transaction data, documents, and contacts. We know the transaction status. Why not share them, in real time, so we’re all on the same page? The results speak for themselves – our customers are our biggest fans.
We are looking for a detail orientated Application Administrator in our Seattle Office. You will be working directly with the Manager of Application Operations to maintain and improve various software applications used by our sales and operations departments. All of our software is connected in a cloud environment which gives us the ability to have instant communication between departments for order tracking and client follow up.
Your primary responsibility will be managing licenses, new user configuration, minor operational configuration changes, assisting in large configuration projects, and CRM support for the sales team. This position requires a high level of organization, ability to troubleshoot issues and test solutions, and an inherent nature for constant improvement.
- Maintain licenses and onboard/offboard users as needed in the operations application
- Maintain licenses and configure new user settings for CRM Sales application
- Monitor helpdesk for sales CRM questions
- Collect data and import quarterly production updates to the CRM
- Log/Import sales leads from various lead-gen partners
- Provide sales support with large data projects as needed
- Assist in client record creation during peak periods and serve as an escalation point for the Data Processor position
- Ensure the parent-child hierarchy is working as expected from our sync through record checking and QC points
- Assist in copying operational workflows from out test to prod environments and testing for accuracy
- Experience in administering a CRM or configuring software through a workflow interface
- Attention to detail and experience is testing and releasing software enhancements
- Inherent comfort level working in a startup environment where there are refinements, re-dos, level headedness, optimization, and a future focused perspective
- Undergraduate degree with a high GPA or equivalent work experience
- High proficiency in English, both written and verbal (in person and by telephone)
- Positive attitude and enjoy working in a team environment
- Passion for innovation and disposed to continually seek process improvement
- Work well under pressure, meet deadlines, organize workload and maintain accurate records
- High level of proficiency with general office applications. (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel) and comfort with learning new applications as required