Assistant Manager, Consumer Product Licensing
Your Superpowers in Action
- Seek out and negotiate licenses from pitch to full execution
- Working directly with Sales and Art Department to ensure saleability of products
- Oversee the preparation for Licensor meetings
- Develop strong relationships with Licensors
- Work closely with the Manager of Licensing on overall licensing strategy
- Assist in overseeing the direction, implementation, execution and continuous improvement of the licensing process
- Create and analyze industry wide reports for areas of growth with new lines and IP
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
- Experience in licensing/consumer products and contract administration
- Passion for pop culture
- General understanding of licensing industry and its key players
- Familiarity with character licensing and brand management
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to exercise appropriate judgment in executing tasks; able to take initiative to keep the workflow moving
- Detail-oriented with proven organizational and prioritization skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail and should be flexible, adapting to shifting priorities on multiple assignment
- Computer proficiency, including: Word, Excel and Outlook. (Adobe Acrobat experience a plus.)
- Digital or apparel consumer products experience a plus
- Team player attitude with the ability to interact in a professional manner with department members and external partners at all levels
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written forms.
- Must possess enthusiasm and creativity with a willingness to assume challenges with poise and personal integrity.
What Funko OffersFunko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and a 401(K) plan with matching contributions from the company. Most importantly, we offer a creative work environment with people who love pop culture just as much as you do. Can’t wait to gush about your latest binge? Neither can we! Looking for a place where your favorite pop culture t-shirt will receive the compliments it deserves? We know how you feel! Funko is an equal opportunity employer. We know that every superhero has a unique origin story and the diversity of these stories enrich what we do. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.