Associate Client Manager
PayScale is the world leader in modern compensation software. We believe data-informed discussions about compensation benefit both employers and employees and that greater pay transparency promotes equity, engagement and employee retention. We are bringing the dark art of compensation into the light by helping individuals understand the right pay for their position and more than 7,000 businesses retain and manage their largest investment: their people.
We’re transforming the compensation industry and are looking to bring on talented professionals like you with diverse perspectives. At PayScale, we acknowledge and value our differences as well as our combined strengths. We want all employees to feel respected personally and professionally. We foster a work environment that generates new ideas, promotes ownership and experimentation and encourages highly motivated individuals to be truly creative. Are you forward-thinking, tenacious, and inventive? If so, PayScale may be the perfect place for you to grow your career!
PayScale is seeking a technically savvy and customer service focused individual to join our Client Management group for the MarketPay product as an Associate Client Manager. Remote positions are available in Pacific, Mountain, or Central Time Zones. Depending on the location, this position may support clients in two or three different time zones.
You will play a key role in ensuring our clients in the mid- to enterprise size corporate market achieve long-term value from their utilization of MarketPay which delivers a modern compensation survey management solution to simplify survey management and provide accurate reporting without the risk of error.
- Provide world-class customer service through positive relationships and communications with clients.
- Ensure a high level of retention and client satisfaction through effective account management.
- Ensure users can utilize the system to its fullest potential through knowledge of MarketPay and the numerous options clients can use to achieve their objectives.
- Ensure clients are up-to-date on the latest system enhancements.
- Coordinate activities with other PayScale functions such as implementation, training, product support, site operations, and data management to ensure timely and accurate processing of client data, compensation surveys, HRIS data, and market benchmarking information.
- Participate in special projects to improve systems, processes and services.
The ideal individual for this opportunity brings the following to the table:
- You are passionate about customer service and look for opportunities to interact and delight your clients.
- You enjoy utilizing complex databases or technology solutions.
- You lead by example and have an innate ability to remain positive, possess a sense of urgency and seek to understand customer needs in order to see issues through to resolution.
- You thrive in an environment where you can work both independently and collaboratively.
- You are an analytical and critical thinker who likes the challenge of finding creative solutions.
- You are self-motivated, dedicated to personal development, and can successfully work remotely.
- You maintain awareness and vigilance regarding security of company and client assets and information while ensuring compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 4 years working with internal or external clients utilizing complex technology solutions such as HRIS, compensation management systems, and technical SaaS or software products. We will consider equivalent relevant work experience in lieu of the educational requirement.
- Knowledge of PC/Web applications, particularly Excel and relational databases. Experience working with MarketPay or other compensation management software experience is a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills which include strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to accuracy, reliability, and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects/tasks assignments simultaneously to meet deadlines and deal with competing priorities across the client management operations team.
- Ability to work autonomously, remotely, and self-managing.
- Commitment to continuous learning and self-development.
- Strong analytical, organizational and time-management skills.
- High ethical standards to protect the confidentiality of client and third-party data.
PayScale provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. PayScale complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Benefits We Offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off policy
- 100% company paid medical/vision/dental/prescription premiums for employees (50% for eligible dependents and partners)
- Four Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options for pre-tax employee allocations towards:
- Dependent Care (can be used towards day care costs!)
- Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Company-paid Life Insurance
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 10 paid holidays!
- Summer office closure, entire week of July 4th
- 401k with company match, vests immediately