Associate Client Service Manager at RealSelf
About the Role:
As the RealSelf Industry Partnerships team continues to grow we are looking to add an Associate Client Services Manager to our team. This person will be a key member in all industry partner advertising campaigns across RealSelf. This is a client facing role and you will have the opportunity to own end to end execution for a set client list.
This is a highly cross-functional role that requires close partnership with Sales, Social, Marketing (B2B & B2C), Engineering and Product. You must have the ability to stay highly organized, be detail oriented, have a willingness to test and learn and be able to roll up your sleeves to wear multiple hats and creatively solve problems.
In this role you will:
- Directly manage implementation of sold digital marketing solutions and ensure performance goals are met
- Test and upload client advertising assets in Google Ad Manager, ensuring accurate scheduling of impressions and launch dates
- Monitor and troubleshoot campaign issues, working with internal teams as needed
- Pull recurring campaign reports through various analytics platforms
- Act as a post sales point of contact and provide dedicated service to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Assist overall Client Services team, with various tasks, as needed
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
You have a desire to work directly with brands and build strong relationships and thrive in a dynamic, fast moving organization. Being organized brings you great joy and you are an excellent multitasker. If you are looking to grow with a collaborative team where your contributions can make a big impact we want you to join our team..
You may be the right fit if you have:
- Have 1 year of experience working in digital campaign or account management
- Enjoy managing client relationships
- Have a working knowledge of Google Ad Manager (major plus) and are familiar with various ad technologies
- Are confident, self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Have the ability to work and collaborate in a remote team setting.
- Are dynamic, flexible, hard-working, detail oriented and highly organized.
N/A Due to Covid on entire organization is remote
RealSelf is a values and performance-driven team that shares a common purpose of achieving our mission of creating a world where every investment in modern beauty is Worth It. We believe in inclusiveness, equal pay, and giving back. With COVID-19 we have become a more remote and distributed workforce that understands the value of internal connections and collaboration across all teams.
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make the experience of choosing a procedure and connecting with the right doctor easy, personal, and trusted. Since 2006 our authentic reviews, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped tens of millions of people explore their options, from skincare to laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors, we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.