AV Systems Engineer at Convoy
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:06 a.m. (PST) on Monday, September 13, 2021
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry, where even 10 years ago, most truck drivers did not have smartphones and paper driver logs were common. In 2015, Convoy launched the digital freight movement with an open and fully connected marketplace for brands and manufacturers to work directly with freight carriers who move truckload shipments throughout the country. This ‘Digital Freight Network’ is powered by machine learning and automation, and supported by a broad, ever-growing set of features that benefit both sides of the marketplace.
We’ve been honored to work with some great companies, such as Unilever, The Home Depot, and Procter & Gamble. We’ve also been backed by world-class investors, including Google, YCombinator, Fidelity, Greylock Generation, Lone Pine, T. Rowe Price, Baillie Gifford and the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, Starbucks, and others. We are proud to have been named a CNBC Disruptor 50 Winner (3x), a Fast Company World Changing Idea, a LinkedIn Top Startup, a Forbes' Best Startup Employer, one of Fortune Magazine's 'Impact 20' list, a best place to work in Washington State, a BloombergNEF Pioneer winner, and more.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help us transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste.
As an AV Systems Engineer you are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast-paced, rapidly growing startup that has embraced hybrid meetings and technology required to enable them. You are an AV expert with a passion for helping employees connect.
- Take ownership of the design, implementation and maintenance of all office AV infrastructure such conference rooms, training rooms and event spaces.
- Continuously review and improve AV systems to deliver the best possible experience for Convoy workers.
- Work collaboratively with Convoy’s Workspace team to complete projects on budget and on time.
- Create and maintain documentation which allows for clear execution of troubleshooting or other support activities by the IT Service Desk.
- Be the Escalation path for IT Service Desk when troubleshooting guidance has not remedied a worker's issues.
- Meet with stakeholders to evaluate needs and deliver appropriate solutions
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5 years of experience designing, implementing and maintaining conference room technology.
- At least one year of experience working with Zoom and Zoom Rooms
- At least one year of experience working with Dante based audio systems.
- Strong collaboration skills to help drive operational best practices and help the team raise the bar.
- Strong troubleshooting skills to diagnose and root cause issues across our IT environment
- The ability to dive deep into new technologies and learn quickly.
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!