ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow’s Alliances & Channel Ecosystem organization is a strategic pillar for the organization’s growth engine. We are looking for a dynamic senior leader that thrives in a fast pace working environment, who is ready to roll up their sleeves and will can play an integral role in leading a team who a manage a group of our most strategic global alliance.
What you get to do in this role:
The AVP, Strategic Global Alliances will be accountable to develop multiyear $1B + world-class joint GTM partnerships with a defined set of partners.
This individual will play a key role in delivering on the ACE transformational vision: ‘Partner Success’ will be synonymous with ‘Customer Success’ in accelerating Digital Transformation & predictable Business Outcomes for our joint partnerships.
Reporting to the Vice President, Strategic Global Alliances, this individual will align to and work closely with ServiceNow's ACE Regional VP’s to operationalize and localize partner go to market and goals. The leader will ensure that the ACE global operating model principles, initiatives and programs are the foundation for our global 360 relationships.
- Lead a global team that consistently exceeds performance targets
- Presents and promotes ServiceNow’s value proposition and capabilities that enables the partner to build a profitable ServiceNow business
- Manage all relationship interlocks: executive, product development, marketing, and delivery
- Develop and execute capacity plans to assure partner is well positioned to deliver successful customer implementations
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to build and execute joint demand generation plans
- Support joint sales pursuit activities
- Develop and execute joint solution development plans with emphasis on targeted industry markets
- Regular communications that promotes the success of the partnership
- Lead regular business performance / relationship reviews with senior management
- Build and maintain activity and performance reports and dashboard
The ideal candidate will have significant experience operating at the senior executive levels and have a solid understanding of the Service Provider and Global System Integrator business model.
This person will possess a high level of business acumen with the ability to translate how ServiceNow’s technology platform can enable the Global Partners go-to-market service offerings. This would include a proven ability to lead an international team to build/establish a NOW enables $1B multiyear business strategy, expand the overall demand profile via joint GTM efforts, Lead a virtual team for global regional GTM and governance and leveraging sell to and service provider business model efforts to accelerate the ServiceNow GTM.
A high-energy individual with diverse skill sets such as relationship building, strategy development, negotiation, problem solving and communications and who is looking to operate at the executive level should apply.
- Excellent instincts and proven ability to interface at Senior and C-level’s with ease
- Global virtual team management experiences
- Has developed strategic plans on a global scale
- A good understanding of Global System Integrators operating model
- Superior relationship building skills across internal and partner stakeholders
- Excellent executive communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of exceeding performance objectives
- Experience and success operating within the Enterprise software market
- Fast paced, high growth company experience
- High business acumen with a sales, marketing, and solution development mindset
- Capable of performing in a virtual team environment
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- 10+ years in Global System Integrator alliance management or business development role within the enterprise software ecosystem
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. MBA a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.