- Join a passionate team as Cerner SME and help us leverage the best in modern integration methods (CDS Hooks, FHIR, SMART, etc.)
- Revolutionize healthcare as we integrate Xealth into numerous clinical workflows within enterprise health systems
- Enjoy the view from our fantastic offices in downtown Seattle
Xealth, recently named one of the Best Small Places to Work in Seattle, is growing!
We created Xealth with the mission to improve physician efficiency and patient outcomes. We do this by enabling doctors to order the right digital health solutions for the patient directly from their existing interfaces. Incubated at Providence, we’re disrupting healthcare from the inside, and are proud to be changing lives through technology.
Having recently announced a major new partnership, we’re growing our Informatics and Integration team with a Cerner Architect who will be focused on clinical integrations. As a Cerner Architect and subject matter expert at Xealth, you’ll work with diverse stakeholders on the design, delivery, and integration of Xealth solutions into existing healthcare environments. You'll also help provide clinical (and Cerner Millennium) expertise to our internal teams, in a mission-critical role that's instrumental to getting things done - and our overall goal of improving healthcare for everyone.
As a Cerner Architect at Xealth, you will:
- Partner with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors on the integration of our platform into Cerner-based hospital systems
- Help design optimal workflows for Cerner integrations using modern technologies such as CDS Hooks, FHIR, and SMART - and we're happy to teach you these if you've been primarily working in HL7
- Be a Cerner subject matter expert to customers and our internal teams (Engineering, QA, Product, etc.)
- Drive the continuous improvement of our Cerner integration layer
- Assist health systems implementing the Xealth-Cerner integration platform, including complex builds
- Make a real, positive difference in other people's lives through your work
- Prioritize multiple tasks intelligently, speak up when you see issues and other interesting tasks as needed
Our ideal Cerner Architect will have:
- 5+ years working as a Cerner System / Integration Analyst or Solution Architect
- Experience with integrating 3rd party solutions into Cerner Millennium
- Expertise with Cerner build and configuration to support integrations into clinical and patient interfaces.
- Expert knowledge of industry integration methods - HL7, CDS Hooks, FHIR, SMART, ANSI X12, CCDA, HIE, EDI, Cerner APIs, CCL scripts, etc.
- Clinical workflow exposure including end-user facing and Cerner Powerchart/Orders/etc.
- A solid understanding of Cerner data structures and the exchange of data between clinical systems
- A desire to expand your abilities in a startup as an integral member of a small, cross-functional team
"Xealth will dramatically improve the connection between patients and clinicians." - Rod Hochman, MD, President & CEO, Providence St. Joseph Hospital
Xealth enables healthcare teams to order digital content, services, and OTC items as easily as they do medications. Patients can then access these digital health prescriptions from the provider's portal, so that they can actively manage their health - improving both client care, and the doctor-client relationship.
Xealth spun out of Providence St. Joseph's Digital Integration Group and raised $8.5 million last year. Based in Seattle, the company was founded by the team of serial entrepreneurs behind Swype, an innovative keyboard that reach over 1 billion users, and Boost Mobile, now a Sprint service generating over $5 billion in revenue.
Learn more about us at www.xealth.io