Certification Coordinator at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Become a certification program support guru. You’ll be on the front line helping our customers, partners, and internal ServiceNow employees with certification related requests and inquiries.
- Evolve and maintain certification documentation and improve processes for the smooth implementation of certification programs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and enhance certification program offerings in Now Learning.
- Ensure the website and our stakeholders are up to date with current certification offerings, roadmap, and FAQs.
- Resolve support issues with our certification delivery vendor.
- Manage the certification voucher program.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Detail oriented and advanced organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience in responding to customer needs in a fast-paced, constantly changing, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience creating and/or improving operational processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with operating professional-grade certification programs preferred.
- Experience with the ServiceNow Platform is a plus.
- Experience with the Kryterion’s Webassessor platform is a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills; skilled at using Outlook and Excel, experience with certification and/or learning management systems a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.