Client Operations Associate
What are we up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their business goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome. Our customers genuinely love working with us and it shows as we are in the top 10% of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies. We are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV (who led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today including some of the World’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries. Our customers send millions of Gift Cards a month using Tango Card and we’ve facilitated nearly $1B of these Gift Card transactions since inception. Last but certainly not least, we proudly partner with many of the most respected non-profits in the country including the National Park Foundation, Special Olympics, and Habitat for Humanity.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the best companies to work for by BuiltIn Seattle. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider for companies around the world, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in sales, engineering, and support roles to realize this vision.
We foster an office-culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim org structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful in their role, whether this is the latest technology at their fingertips or going to conferences to learn about new industry trends. Our offices are designed for productivity and comfort with optional standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high growth year over year, career opportunities abound and you really have the chance to create, own and grow your role.
Reward yourself, and join the Tango Card team.
Role Description: As a Tango Card Client Operations Associate, you will help our customers fulfill bulk digital gift card orders. You will need a keen eye to observe any errors in the request while doing so quickly to maintain our SLA. You will be using Tango Card internal tools as well as Microsoft Office and G-Suite (Google).
Reports to: Client Operations Supervisor
What you will do as a Client Operations Associate:
- Order Fulfillment – within SLA
- Respond to Customer inquiries
- Queue Management
- Utilize our CRM system for case management
- Work cross-functionally with other departments in order to best support our customers
- Use Excel, Google Docs, email, Netsuite, and internal tools
- Be accountable, honest, and practice clear communication
- Work on other projects and responsibilities as assigned
- Adapt quickly to changing systems and processes
- Think outside the box and help us grow, going above and beyond each day
What you will need to be an awesome Client Operations Associate:
- Ability to research and evaluate data to make informed decisions and solve problems.
- 1+ year(s) working in an office environment.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Proficiency with Netsuite is a plus.
- Be willing to enjoy the occasional office potluck or bowling outing or Sounders game!
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive pay (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities, 401(k) 100% match of up to 6%
- Transportation stipend to make the Seattle commute just a bit easier
- Dog-Friendly office located in the heart of West Seattle.
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse.