Clinical Outcomes Manager at 98point6
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across various disciplines and conquer many satisfying challenges. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your Role and Impact
You will drive the development, organization and reporting of 98point6’s value-based programs through clinical outcomes. By identifying and developing strategic outcomes measurements and narratives, you will demonstrate that 98point6 is delivering affordable, accessible and high-quality care across the country.
- Drive outcomes measurement at 98point6 to include research projects, value-based care programs, study design and publication
- Assist in the development of innovative quality metrics to help drive the practice of medicine
- Assess, analyze and manage outcomes reporting
- Outcomes database management including data entry, report generation and interpretation
- Collaborate across teams, focusing on problem identification and resolution, service line efficiencies, implementation of new services, systems and performance measures
- Experience in healthcare, patient processes, value-based programs (e. g. MIPS, HEDIS, MU, PQRS) and/or management
- 5+ years in a fast-paced office setting handling a high volume of operational work
- Knowledge of continuous quality improvement processes and program design
- Succinct, professional verbal and written communication
- Superior attention to detail
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.