Clinical Training Manager
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across various disciplines and conquer many satisfying challenges. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your Role and Impact
We are looking for a results-driven leader to oversee the delivery of clinical training across our nationwide physician network. As the Clinical Training Manager, you will guide the development of a high-quality training curriculum and work in partnership with a physician lead. You will work closely with the clinical operations, product and engineering teams to monitor effectiveness and create strategies for improvement.
- Develop a clinical training roadmap for the organization that meets business needs and aligns with 98point6 core values
- Collaborate with the Medical Director of Service Operations to ensure successful training for new releases and product updates
- Oversee the development and delivery of the clinical training program to include clinical onboarding, skills refreshers, new releases and ongoing in-service trainings
- Determine training needs by analyzing quality-impacting issues and create a plan of action to drive improvement
- Promote the use of eLearning and select and build training modalities to meet individual-use cases
- Own the reporting and communication of training performance metrics to all the relevant stakeholders
- 4+ years experience in training management of teams
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience conducting a training needs analysis with implementation of the full Training Cycle: Identify, Design, Delivery, Evaluation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience implementing a wide range of change management and process improvement activities
- Ability to develop and implement team goals and strategies based on broader organizational goals
- Ability to analyze large volume of data points, identify issues and recommend solutions
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.