Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
We are looking for an experienced administrative professional to streamline our transaction process and deliver best-of-class client experience. At this time, we have a low pressure volume. The person in this role will be responsible for all escrow functions, making it a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to grow into the industry!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own the closing process and improve efficiencies to make it a seamless transaction for our clients
- Promptly problem-solve any issues that may arise to ensure on-time close
- Closely monitor key deadlines, including coordinating inspections, contingency removals, and earnest money deposits
- Coordinate signings, key hand-offs, final walk-throughs and other scheduling tasks with the appropriate parties
- Work with broader team including brokerage and mortgage teams to understand client life cycle and touch points
- Manage relations and liaise between clients, escrow, listing agents and various third parties.
- Audit title records, loan documents, settlement statements, and the closing file for accuracy and completion
- Promptly prepare real estate closing documents
- Maintain escrow accounts balancing, reconciling and disbursing, funding
- Passion in working in a start-up environment
- Complex problem resolution
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience collaborating and communicating across teams
- Experience in real estate, title and/or escrow preferred
- Competitive salary- In this role you will not need to stress over number of files, or lead aspects
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs (Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S