Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
In under 3 years FlyHomes has become the number-one buyers’ broker in Seattle. We are looking for an experienced Title/Escrow professional to streamline our transaction process and deliver best-of-class client experience. At this time, we have a low pressure volume. The person in this role will be responsible for all escrow functions, making it a great opportunity for anyone who recently received their LPO license! As the company grows, you will have the opportunity to help build a team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with broader team including brokerage and mortgage teams to understand client life cycle and touch points
- Manager partner relations in the title community
- Analyze and examine title records
- Prepare real estate closing documents, assembling, signing and reviewing loan documents for accuracy
- Maintain escrow accounts balancing, reconciling and disbursing, funding
- Passion in working in a start-up environment
- Complex problem resolution
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience collaborating and communicating across teams
- Background checks as required by the Washington Office of the Insurance Commissioner
Nice to have: LPO license or in process of obtaining
- Competitive salary- In this role you will not need to stress over number of files, or lead aspects
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs (Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S